Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Can't buy BOTRK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GTyyy

02-15-2013

So I'm playing Jax on Summoner's rift and I can't buy BOTRK. I wanted to test this item on him too.. sigh

GTyyy

02-15-2013

I actually AFK'd for like 10 minutes and came back and I was able to buy it. I definitely spam clicked and hit Buy under the item though and it wasn't working.

MaskedCrusader10

02-15-2013

I had the same problem, i bought the bilgewater cutglass then tried buying the BotRK, but it didn't work at first, clicking like a mad man didn't change anything, i bought the individual items (the 2 daggers) but it still didn't work... So i sold one dagger, went to kill 2 cs to have enough money to actually buy the BotRK and it worked... but yeah, really reaaaaaaally strange

Soiyeruda

02-15-2013

Issue with the display price. It costs 2850, but you need to get 3000 first before you can buy it. (Still deducts the display price)

xKILL10NAIREx

02-15-2013

Same issue, but what I did is buy something else and then I could finally buy the item

risend

02-15-2013

same problem, i had to come back later in order to buy it.

Sir Azural

02-15-2013

Quote:
Soiyeruda:
Issue with the display price. It costs 2850, but you need to get 3000 first before you can buy it. (Still deducts the display price)

This is correct. I had the issue yesterday but didn't have time to report it. Couldn't buy until I had 150 more than the combine cost.