Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Do i deserve this ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Qichin:
They're not mutually exclusive. And there are nicer ways of stating facts.


Ok next time a Nunu runs into the enemy tower causing my mid opponent to be legendary before ten minutes, I will tell them that they are very skilled.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qichin

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
Ok next time a Nunu runs into the enemy tower causing my mid opponent to be legendary before ten minutes, I will tell them that they are very skilled.


I guess you are free to completely miss my point and try to use sarcasm to discredit arguments I didn't make, but that's not bringing this anywhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
Ok next time a Nunu runs into the enemy tower causing my mid opponent to be legendary before ten minutes, I will tell them that they are very skilled.


"Nunu, don't tower dive unless you know for a fact you you can kill your opponent VERY quickly. Towers do way too much damage to be under for more than a couple seconds"

There, I just did it for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ext3rmin8or

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Riverstyx201:
"Nunu, don't tower dive unless you know for a fact you you can kill your opponent VERY quickly. Towers do way too much damage to be under for more than a couple seconds"

There, I just did it for you.


He was intentionally feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
He was intentionally feeding.


Then you don't need to say anything else. Just report at the end of the game and be done with it.

When is the last time you ever stopped a troll by slinging insults?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImTheSmurfz

Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Riverstyx201:
Then you don't need to say anything else. Just report at the end of the game and be done with it.

When is the last time you ever stopped a troll by slinging insults?


No, you need to state that he's a ****ing ******.