Do i deserve this ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiNGT3RRoR

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichin View Post
Wait, are you talking about the use and filtering of swear words in verbal abuse, or the verbal abuse itself? Two different things, you know.
Not at all, saying "You're ****ing bad" to someone is the same way as saying "you really suck" just in a more direct way, i bet no one would get ban for the 2nd way, just because Riot does punish for offensive language even if they say they dont.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or View Post
I understand that in the U.S, your 'ESRB' system has rated League of Legends as 'T'. A search of the guidelines for your 'T' rating reveals that games rated T are allowed to contain strong language. What is the problem?
Online interactions not rated.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNGT3RRoR View Post
Not at all, saying "You're ****ing bad" to someone is the same way as saying "you really suck" just in a more direct way, i bet no one would get ban for the 2nd way, just because Riot does punish for offensive language even if they say they dont.
^I would only punish or intentionally trolling/feeding or leaving/afk, since they don't have a magic button that makes them a non issue with a single click. I'd prefer a rager on my team than a troll or leaver any day.

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

eh, deserved.

Qichin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNGT3RRoR View Post
Except there's also punishment for verbal abuse, which "you really suck" would fall into.

Argotto

02-16-2013

Just going to comment on game 1, because it pissed me off the most.

Just because someone pissed you off, doesn't mean you should do the same thing back "you troll me, I troll you back" is what you said. Try living life with that attitude.. good luck.

Ektomorf

02-16-2013

3 out of 5 games you are threatening reports within the first 9 minutes.................

The games you didnt.
Game 3
Gragas [00:16:12] j4
Gragas [00:16:14] youre so
Gragas [00:16:14] ****ing
Gragas [00:16:15] useless

Game 5 : I see nothing, but from what I gather you dc'd early, putting team well behind? Maybe team wasn't happy with that.
If you had kept your mouth closed, we wouldn't be here.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qichin View Post
Except there's also punishment for verbal abuse, which "you really suck" would fall into.
Hmm, telling a player who does, in fact, 'really suck' that they "really suck" is really stating a fact, rather than verbal abuse.

Arktik

02-16-2013

Quote:
Hmm, telling a player who does, in fact, 'really suck' that they "really suck" is really stating a fact, rather than verbal abuse.
Its beyond me how you didn't get banned earlier.

Qichin

02-16-2013

Quote:
They're not mutually exclusive. And there are nicer ways of stating facts.