Do i deserve this ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiNGT3RRoR

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ext3rmin8or View Post
Amen. No matter what any Rioter has previously stated, there should never be any bans for language or abuse in games that have a built in language filter and mute button. (The filter is on by default, I might add. This means that in order to even see uncensored offensive language, one must consciously and knowingly make the decision to turn the filter off. The notion that someone can knowingly and willingly turn the filter off and then still be allowed to report and ban people for verbal abuse that they themselves made the decision to be able to see, is ****ing absurd.)
I agree 100% if their going to turn off the filter they should be able to handle "You're ****ing bad"

Would they prefer "Man you really suck"

If you take off the language filter and can get ban for swearing why the hell is it there...

Yujiza

02-15-2013

At this point I've come to the assumption that you're trolling or simply put; a sociopath.

I really don't think a bigger picture needs to be painted here, hopefully you'll learn someday. -_-;

KiNGT3RRoR

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yujiza View Post
At this point I've come to the assumption that you're trolling or simply put; a sociopath.

I really don't think a bigger picture needs to be painted here, hopefully you'll learn someday. -_-;
Please explain to me how i'm an sociopath, and you're the one here who seems to be a troll.
zzz

RQ Kiwi

02-15-2013

You guys realise that 'You're ****ing bad' as just as offensive as it would be if the filter is off.

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Amen. No matter what any Rioter has previously stated, there should never be any bans for language or abuse in games that have a built in language filter and mute button. (The filter is on by default, I might add. This means that in order to even see uncensored offensive language, one must consciously and knowingly make the decision to turn the filter off. The notion that someone can knowingly and willingly turn the filter off and then still be allowed to report and ban people for verbal abuse that they themselves made the decision to be able to see, is ****ing absurd.)

That's your opinion. But that's not how things are here. The faster people wise up to this, the less likely they'll be banned.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQ Kiwi View Post
You guys realise that 'You're ****ing bad' as just as offensive as it would be if the filter is off.
So in other words, not very?

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blafon View Post
That's your opinion. But that's not how things are here. The faster people wise up to this, the less likely they'll be banned.
I understand that in the U.S, your 'ESRB' system has rated League of Legends as 'T'. A search of the guidelines for your 'T' rating reveals that games rated T are allowed to contain strong language. What is the problem?

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blafon View Post
That's your opinion
And it makes a damn sight more sense than banning people for verbal abuse in a game which is filtered by default, not to mention the mute button.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
And it makes a damn sight more sense than banning people for verbal abuse in a game which is filtered by default, not to mention the mute button.
Wait, are you talking about the use and filtering of swear words in verbal abuse, or the verbal abuse itself? Two different things, you know.

CiindyLu

02-16-2013

.-. wasnt that toxic.
but if u want to win a game.
just dont fight and get over it cause LOL is a team game.