Ok. Really.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimonSayzQc

02-15-2013

I've been playing LoL 3years to be exact and... with that new season.. the problem is that. ok Garen 4906 health to be exact can't be damage. really. i was playing ADC with graves with all that:

Blade of the ruined king
Mercurial Scimitar ( katarina was fed)
Last whisperer
Blood Thirster
Berserker greaves
and then a black cleaver.

Garen had 4906 of health we couldn't do anything to him. i feel like.. the new warmog is game breaking.. armor and magic resist doesnt do anything ? just buy Health you'll get tanky.! they really need to fix that.. or to fix the blade of the ruined king and the DFG because we all know that DFG cant do anything vs a 4906 Health guy.. even me with my BTRK... I know that Some people will say : Bwaa you're just bad. i was 6/2 then i fell at 8/5 because of garen ._. please just help me to point this out. im really tired of that. and the fact that we were winning our game early and mid game. then we lost endgame is disapointing. (Im a french canadian so I might done some error in my grammar)

If someone have some advice just write it ! i'll be pleased to read it ! thanks you !

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-15-2013

Warmog is not overpowered, it's actually a LOT weaker than it used to be... resistances are underpowered.

SimonSayzQc

02-15-2013

yea but i talk about the Total HP.

SimonSayzQc

02-15-2013

well the Warmog actually give you 1000hp when you buy it full . i must say that the ancient warmog was actually better because you needed to kill creep to stack it and then if you die you lost the stack

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Um... you didn't lose the stacks on Old Warmog's when you died You just had to buy it and then farm a bunch of minions for what felt like very little gain per minion (as opposed to BT). The reason though, (IMO) that the new Warmog's is stronger though is due to the pseudo FoN that you get added on. It synergizes with other health stacking.

That being said, Garen at level 18 has 2183 health. In order to reach that much health, he had to build Warmog's then 1700 HP worth of items. And looking at what he built, he was FED. There wasn't going to be much you could do to kill the guy due to a high amount of both armor and health. He built against you dude, not much you could do.

In that situation, it's best to lean on your APC - Who played LeBlanc, who falls off late game, and pretty much fed. It wasn't really Garen who was the problem here. It was really your teammates' loss of lanes and enemy champions getting fed. Kat got feed, Garen got a crapload of health and damage together (BF SWORD), and that would have been enough of a nightmare for any team. But all you had at that point was physical damage and they could simply build armor.

Sorry dude that you lost a long, hard game. Grats on at least making it close, though, and good luck with future games.

GlyphTsen

02-15-2013

So... you built pretty much glass cannon against a fed Assassin and you're complaining that you can't kill Garen? I get that you're Graves and all but...

I think I see the problem.

You're items should, in a 1v1 situation, beat the **** out of Garen (but then it depends on how fed he was by comparison of course, what items did he have?), but if you're against the clock of being impaled by multiple daggers then of course you won't get that kill.

Dealing 5k damage isn't your problem, you're just building in a way that you die way to fast to other factors (and/or need to work on your positioning).

Also, shouldn't you have gotten Maw of Malmortius? 9 less MR sure but you get a 400 damage shield... again though that depends on all these other bits of information you left out, like who was on your team, who was on their team other than Garen and Kat, etc.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlyphTsen View Post
So... you built pretty much glass cannon against a fed Assassin and you're complaining that you can't kill Garen? I get that you're Graves and all but...

I think I see the problem.

You're items should, in a 1v1 situation, beat the **** out of Garen (but then it depends on how fed he was by comparison of course, what items did he have?), but if you're against the clock of being impaled by multiple daggers then of course you won't get that kill.

Dealing 5k damage isn't your problem, you're just building in a way that you die way to fast to other factors (and/or need to work on your positioning).

Also, shouldn't you have gotten Maw of Malmortius? 9 less MR sure but you get a 400 damage shield... again though that depends on all these other bits of information you left out, like who was on your team, who was on their team other than Garen and Kat, etc.
Ezrael, Sona, Katarina, Garen, Hecarim was their team. And I'd have to agree about the Maw. Wasn't much CC you needed to escape... Maybe a Warmog's would have helped?

SimonSayzQc

02-15-2013

Ty Guys for all the positive Comeback !
Glad to see Good Fellow summoner around here !
And well Adrian yea it's true i didnt remember that we dont lose the stack but anyway
Like i saw The composition of the team was probably the reason that we fell off endgame.
And for the CC problem they had sona who can just disable me with her ult and garen who can silence me. im always depending on my spell and i am also depending on my Blade of the ruined king that i cant activate when im silence so. Me and my team will change our composition and get some occasion to do some ranked to see where we can go. my Positioning was pretty good i think. i'll need to revise my match with LoL Replay and see what i can do for me and my team to help out when im a adc and we will test further with high ''tanky'' champion.

DarkSideCreo

02-15-2013

Dont feed garen.

Keitterman

02-15-2013

Wait, infinity edge isn't good on an ADC with last whisper? I find it concerning that two of the big carry items Infinity edge and phantom dancer are excluded from your build.

I mean, it seems kind of odd to have both blood thirster and BotRK, and if you needed MR for Kat, why not get the spirit vissage, or whatever it is that inceases healing by 20%? it's a lot of MR, and would synergyze with your two life steal items.