Season 3 Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Yasuo Bot

02-15-2013

Okay so I have been seeing a lot of people complain about how they lose more league points than they actually gain and other people like me gain more than we lose. Like I just played two ranked matches earlier today and I won my first match gained around 23 League points. Then played another game after and it ended up as a loss and I lost I think 16 League points. Any ideas why some people lose more than they gain compared to others?

poutichou

02-15-2013

I just won +4 LP and the next game was +2 LP. I<m stuck in 96 now -_- i dont understand how it work.

angryWelchMan

02-15-2013

It might be that the amount gained or lose is based on the MMR (the under the hood new "elo" but it seams to be a reformulated) For instance if you team average MMR is 900 and the enemy average is 850 you're expected to win and therefore get fewer LP and lose more, but if their average 950 your expected to lose so you get more LP from win and lose less on the loss

It might also be that it is based on the actual tier of who your playing. I personally lose about 15 per lose and gain 25ish per win but as a bronze II player most people I play (Average of 3 per game) seam to be low silver playes