Pause in Ranked games NEEDED.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hebroohammer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I've played a ton of games this week where someone have either been afk for the first couple mins of the game. That or DC's every 2-3 mins of the game. There really needs to be extreme measures taken against these people. Ranked is losing alot of it's fun because I keep running into really bad games.

Agent Pwnage

02-15-2013

how the heck do u pause a multiplayer game? Do you freeze other players' screens?????? This is nearly impossible.

Btw: You should have less of a chance of losing than enemy team does,unless ure trolling or afking yourself. There's only 4 possible trolls on your team, there's 5 possible trolls on their team.

TheFakeSit

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Pwnage View Post
how the heck do u pause a multiplayer game? Do you freeze other players' screens?????? This is nearly impossible.

Btw: You should have less of a chance of losing than enemy team does,unless ure trolling or afking yourself. There's only 4 possible trolls on your team, there's 5 possible trolls on their team.
They have pauses in the competitive play, as well HoN has a pause system. I don't know what you're talking about to be honest. I don't feel like it should be there, but it is one of the easiest things to put into a game, multiplayer or not.

Jalkan

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Pwnage View Post

Unless hes a troll himself

Agent Pwnage

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
They have pauses in the competitive play, as well HoN has a pause system. I don't know what you're talking about to be honest. I don't feel like it should be there, but it is one of the easiest things to put into a game, multiplayer or not.
Think of it this way: If one person could pause the game (freeze/stop for other team and allies), how many new trolling strategies would there be, and the amount of people pissed off from the game stopping would be endless.

iWREQ

02-16-2013

Mmmm pause w a 30 min time, so the LoL troll in the game can pause it right before u win/lose.. for the next 30 min

Mid Best Lux NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-16-2013

5 minute pause maximum, 1 per game, vote to pause (similar to surrender voting). Great idea, I'm a genius!!!

Sexelady

02-16-2013

I think a 5 minute pause upon someone d/cing is fair,
with ofcourse a limit for how many times each player can trigger the pause

especially during game start, so many times people have to reload for a glitch