What to do if "Server is Busy"?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unreal Talent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-25-2010

im getting
(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "3ECEE23D-2208-6672-7D29-6E21490BFB6D"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "B1073BCC-E05B-0125-AF2E-6E21BE6388C4"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellskullz

Junior Member

07-05-2010

All of you guys complaining that you can't play because server is busy need to calm down. It's a game, not the end of the world. As for those crying about having paid money and can't play because free people are playing and think they deserve priority, that's none sense. I've paid probably over $200 for this game, but i dont cry about it, because it was OUR choice to buy riot points and stuff, we didn't have too. The game is completely free. They even have skin giveaways once in awhile (such as the FB tristi skin or Alienware nightmare cho'goth giveaway) so its even possible to get free extras. But we choose to pay for extra stuff, that doesnt mean we should have the right to kick off people who choose to play this amazing game for free.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

World Deleted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-05-2010

I agree with Hellskullz. Y'all payed for Riot Points, and/or a Collector's Edition of the game. You did not pay for priority, so please stop failing to wait patiently. I know it's a fun game, and I'm waiting anxiously, too, but it is just a game. A fun game at that, but really...let's act at least a little dignified.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhreakSaidJungle

Member

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlando View Post
your logic fails. ive spent more money on riot points than youve spent on buying the game as im sure most people who have bought rp have. of course, ive bought the game on top of that. in all ive dropped over a $100 on the game.

so how it should work is you should get weight based on how much youve spent. of course that wont happen, because its sensible. you cant lock people out of the game without at least making a queuing system or something. i dont see myself being able to play this game when i want, much less playing with all my friends.
You're paying for riot points not priority. Don't expect more than you bargained for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enhancin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2010

Everybody needs to stop arguing. If the servers are to anything besides "Online" and you think you can get in, try the Konami Code. Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down while at the launcher on your arrow keys. This will bypass any message and allow you to attempt to log in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clownin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2010

just UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT UP UP DOWN DOWN (arrow keys) it works most of the time or jsut F5 constantly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ediTr

Junior Member

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownin View Post
just UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT UP UP DOWN DOWN (arrow keys) it works most of the time or jsut F5 constantly
I seriously rofl'd when this worked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enhancin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediTr View Post
I seriously rofl'd when this worked.
Luckily, unlike most other games I've played with a launcher, you can actually bypass this one using that code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exanimis

Junior Member

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediTr View Post
I seriously rofl'd when this worked.
:0


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pervysannin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden1 View Post
What would you say if you would have bought a game lets say Call of duty 4 and you couldnt play it, would you be piss?


Its not even really about priority its just that people that paid for the game or spend money on it like me are really upset that they can't play something they paid for.

Simple rule: I paid for something I want to freakin use it, otherwise put a warning on the box in the store: " Even if you buy this game we don't garantee you will be able to play it"
That's why they have to requirements on there. If your computer isn't compatible then why would you get it? It's like you buying a PS3 game for a X-Box 360. There's no one to blame but you