What to do if "Server is Busy"?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJoo

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden1 View Post
All fps I BOUGHT I always been able to play period
I'm not arguing the fact that I should priority over you unless it would be the only quick solution to resolve this problem.
what am trying to say is why the hell would a company sell a game that I can't play after i bought it.
They should have wait until its complete and done and able to garantee their words
because the only thing its doing right now its pushing me to tell all my friend to never buy this game like i did
Talk about a downright dumb argument. First off, seeing how Riot is a new company you are bound to have technical difficulties. Second off, it's not like other games that are still devoted to the game haven't had server crashes and errors. Thirdly, the fact that you can't wait a few hours is just embarrassing.

VoG Nova

03-16-2010

I'm SICK and TIRED of you freeloaders saying "paying shouldn't give you priority over nonpaying players" How about you pay for it, then see how you feel, I don't know about anyone else but I don't have money to just throw away, especially with the way the economy is! SO **** OFF AND GET A ****ING JOB, YOU STUPID 15 YEAR OLDS WHO ARE LIVING OFF MOM AND POPS!

Da2dy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

TY for making game unplayable! GJ guys

TheJoo

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova74 View Post
I'm SICK and TIRED of you freeloaders saying "paying shouldn't give you priority over nonpaying players" How about you pay for it, then see how you feel, I don't know about anyone else but I don't have money to just throw away, especially with the way the economy is! SO **** OFF AND GET A ****ING JOB, YOU STUPID 15 YEAR OLDS WHO ARE LIVING OFF MOM AND POPS!
Yeah because living with your parents when you're 15 is bad right? For someone who insults 15 year olds you sure act like one. You aren't the only person "paying" for this game.

VoG Nova

03-16-2010

Where in that post did i say its bad to live with parents at 15? Obviously you are an illiterate idiot... I was simply stating a 15 year old who probably has no sense of responsibility or a job, shouldn't say a person paying is non important since they NEVER had to work for money let alone do they understand the importance of wasting it. And to be honestly you people who playing the game free should be agreeing with the people paying since WE are the ones who keep this game going, how do you think riot pays their employees? With the money paying players give, duh, now stfu and go learn something about appreciation.

Ashir Lightner

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova74 View Post
Where in that post did i say its bad to live with parents at 15? Obviously you are an illiterate idiot... I was simply stating a 15 year old who probably has no sense of responsibility or a job, shouldn't say a person paying is non important since they NEVER had to work for money let alone do they understand the importance of wasting it. And to be honestly you people who playing the game free should be agreeing with the people paying since WE are the ones who keep this game going, how do you think riot pays their employees? With the money paying players give, duh, now stfu and go learn something about appreciation.
Just for your information. I'm not 15 I'm 21. And I've worked 12 hour days for a long as I can remember with my father so we could make rent and put food on the table. So I in fact DO know something about appreciation. I also know that if you have enough money to blow 100$(which several of you have stated as how much you've spent) you probably don't know what it's like to NOT BE ABLE to spend the money you have on games. So maybe next time you decide to pull out your insult blow-horn maybe you should think about what your typing before you actually send it out. And you ALSO completely ignored the fact that it doesn't matter how much money you've paid out, if you didn't SPECIFICALLY purchase something that gave you priority access to a server(buying the game could be included there, I haven't read the EULA) You don't and shouldn't get it.

And @Golden1 from what I understood, they put the server on a "Busy" signal so they could throttle ALL incoming traffic while not specifically kicking the people already in. And while yes you should be able to play a game whenever you want, with multiplayer games the servers do go offline from time to time. I have TF2 and Steam shuts it off for a few hours every couple months. We have to remember this downtime was for maintenance. was it ill-timed? Possibly. Was it unprofessional? Up for debate, but still possible. but was it still necessary regardless? Yup, **** right it was.

OnèWingedAngel

03-22-2010

I thought the title of the thread was What to do if "Server is Busy"? Not fight about prioritizing paying customers.

Vinrok

03-26-2010

it was till people starting saying how much they threw at a game like it matters, you "paying customers" think you are some how special and deserve the right to play a game before everyone else, if thats the way you want it, then that would mean that lets say Nova74 spends $100 on w.e, and then i spend $101 so i should get prioity because i spent more then him? thats what you "paying customers" are saying. seriously, i enjoy everything riot has done with this game, and im expecting lots of server down time in the future because...you guessed it ITS A GAME IN PROGRESS, you idiots go make a MMO game and be sure to make it perfect on the first try and no have problems too, go go....srsly you high strung fools need to get some fresh air....

CrownClown777

05-14-2010

u guys r stupid who say tht if u pay more u should get more priority. Theres a thing called equality and thts like aying tht if u go to school or tht ur rich tht ur better than people who dnt go to school or arent rich. and maybe we dont wanna use money on this game or waste 100 dollars like u do cause we have other priorities like food or a house unlike u ******

UseAsDirected

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2010

You should allow people who have paid money in the game this is some bull**** spend money on a game that's "Full" make another server heck I have another server which I already know has to be better than yours.

12345678 ... 14