If anyone else

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItCameFromTheFog

02-15-2013

has a noob account to spare, this is the way to spare it, takin all bumps if possible just keep the forum nice and flooded to piss riot off.

Dont tell them their system is flawed, the wont listen. They don't care because they think they re Gods among men, HOW COUDL THEY EVEEER BE WRONG.

Just spam till we get true justice and reform.

FU(K **** n1gg3r SP1C FILTHYj3ws "Ch1nks n ****s"(this ones for u lyte, btw i'd **** u up in real life *****ass)
FU(K **** n1gg3r SP1C FILTHYj3ws "Ch1nks n ****s"(this ones for u lyte, btw i'd **** u up in real life *****ass)

Kooshboo

02-15-2013

I support this to encourage Riot to ban forum accounts of misbehaving players...let them contact customer support only when they can't behave like reasonable adults in front of the community.

Arktik

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItCameFromTheFog View Post
has a noob account to spare, this is the way to spare it, takin all bumps if possible just keep the forum nice and flooded to piss riot off.
And I'm sure this will CERTAINLY get them to change their system.

Idiot.

Daemoj

02-15-2013

Meh riot should go under. I'm sure they will be bought out by EA sports like every other game company. Then all these stupid ****s that work there now will be replaced by EA employees.