Demacian Cathedral (Weddings, Prayers, Blessings, etc)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

02-15-2013

The Demacian Cathedral. The Light in Darkness Cathedral. The Holy Place of All.

Many call it by different names, but it is the same. Standing near the center of Demacia, the massive 16 story high building stands made of cleanly cut marble and stained glass. It holds about 125 pews straight down the aisle and 10 on the sides of the altar.

The bishop is a portly man who sits on the golden seat behind the altar, granting permission to any man worthy enough to say the prayers and blessings to wed a couple.

The roof is tall and neatly arranged chandeliers light up the holy place. The stained glass allows light to come in many colors and shines as bright as if straight from the sun. A row of massive bells sit on the top of the Cathedral and is rung after there is a newly wed. The sound is a calming melody and it's tune known across the land.

There it stood, beautiful as always and it's first guest in a long time stands at it's double doors.

((SO! I've now created a cathedral for weddings if any of you ever happen to have one. I am going to have one hear my self and anyone is invited, so please behave yourself in this holy cathedral. I am a man of religion and I take this seriously. Remember the basic forums rules and most importantly, know your manners. You're gonna need to take it up a notch to stay in this cathedral. Have a good day.

Also if a great majority think this is a waste of space, please ignore it and I will leave it.

Have a good day!))

Scarlet Phoenix

02-15-2013

((Kinda like the idea, one of my characters has proposed and we've been waiting on when to do the wedding, so it will probably get at least some use. ))

makmix

02-15-2013

((TWO WEDDINGS? I like it, I just need to finish and secure some things up.))

Ryugi Kazamaru

02-15-2013

(( Priest Incoming ))

Father Cornelius Lightbrand stood at the altar, adjusting his Demacian robes and vestments. Soon, he'd have a glorious wedding ceremony over which he'd preside, and stood tall and proud as he waiting for the guests to arrive and get settled.

makmix

02-15-2013

The old bishop. Bishop Hearth Dragonblood stood from his seat.

"You are blessed and have my permission to do any wedding that comes forth... May the light shine on, in and from you."

He sits back down waiting, also, on any guests.

AODRG

02-15-2013

((Shale I add this to the list of events? And it seems quite a few OC's are getting married around this time. I blame the Valentine's Day vibe.))

makmix

02-15-2013

((Yesh please, that would be nice...))

JamesIII

02-18-2013

Dailene walks into the cathedral looking around.

Shiyunava

02-18-2013

Asmen stands just feet away from the place. Looking at it, he worries, but he slowly walks up to the doors. Once in, he knew that if his evil side were to come out, he'd be in trouble. He was doing his best to stay calm.

JamesIII

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Asmen stands just feet away from the place. Looking at it, he worries, but he slowly walks up to the doors. Once in, he knew that if his evil side were to come out, he'd be in trouble. He was doing his best to stay calm.
Dailene feels a dark energy coming out of Asmen and says "Asmen, this may hurt a bit honney." Dailene fires a bolt of light magic at her betrothed which would seal his dark side until he left a area with a source of holy magic.