2000 wins vs 150 wins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by QooJ View Post
it's really stupid that whenever your trying to play a solo matched game, the opponent you face always so competitive, and well played with the chapmions that selected for the lane.so i thought to myself (since i just reached lv 30 with less than 200 wins) maybe they are just a better player. So as result, many games i lost because team getting destoryed by our opponet. After the game i was checking their info on their wins ...this is where i find out that all their team have a win rate of 1500 above, and the players on my team including myself are all below 300 wins ..SO whats with the matched ups?? i mean sure, you get a competitve game out of this but whats the point of playing if you keep getting outplayed by player that are better than you with more experiance with the game? i mean the game should match you up with player that have a relevent wins rate similar to you & not with some random matched up like this. I just wanna hear a reasonable explantion from the riot team and hopefull the match up would be somewhere fair.
Plenty of my friends have more wins than I do, yet I can perform on their level or better.

On occasion, the matchmaking system will put you in matches that are very one-sided. But one also has to keep in mind, the laning phase can make a game very one-sided depending on how things play out even with evenly matched players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Poro Snax

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
They probably duo queued with a lower level / win amount
^^^^^ or they lose just as many as they win having a low hidden norm elo.

While i will agree that people with a lot more wins do have more experience in the game, however wins don't always mean skill just time spent playing. Case in point look at the ranking and you will see low and high wins all over the place mixed together.