Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn vault suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xYol0swag420x

02-15-2013

The way vault works right now is that you use it on an enemy and it jumps to the enemy and then it jumps back the direction you came.
Could it be made to be that you click on an enemy and if that's all you do you jump back the direction you came by default, or you could click-hold the enemy, drag in the direction you want to jump off them and then release to jump that way?

HiddenSpikeTrap

02-15-2013

That's an interesting idea, but how would something like that work with smartcasting?

Killerkirby441

02-15-2013

Meh, I don't really think theres any problem with vault. I like it just the way it is right now and it makes perfect sense that when you jump to a person, the only direction you can go is back the way you came. Unless you're jumping over (like on top of the persons head) which seems to complex. besides, couldnt that skill be abused soooooooo easily?

xYol0swag420x

02-15-2013

Quote:
HiddenSpikeTrap:
That's an interesting idea, but how would something like that work with smartcasting?

I assume like Rumbles ultimate, with the enemy being the focus

anyone

02-15-2013

While that idea DOES sound cool, it would also be a direct buff to her utility. Imagine the gaps you could close doing that on a minion. Too over powered. To make it balanced her damage would have to suck, and that wouldn't be fun.

Zhico

02-15-2013

I think vault needs to be faster

enilredrob

02-15-2013

How about making it like leblanc's jump. You hit it once on an enemy and it jumps to it and if you hit e again then you jump back to the spot it would currently have placed you. This would be a slight buff giving her some more escapablility and it would also buff her jungle potential also, so she doesn't jump back over the wall at blue buff and other similar places. It would also reduce the amount of fails that would occur in fights by accidentally jumping over a wall.

HiddenSpikeTrap

02-15-2013

Quote:
enilredrob:
How about making it like leblanc's jump. You hit it once on an enemy and it jumps to it and if you hit e again then you jump back to the spot it would currently have placed you. This would be a slight buff giving her some more escapablility and it would also buff her jungle potential also, so she doesn't jump back over the wall at blue buff and other similar places. It would also reduce the amount of fails that would occur in fights by accidentally jumping over a wall.

I hadn't even thought of this...things like this could make it worth it to play against Quinn. I would try my hardest to position myself so she'd vault over a wall away from me...I'd laugh.