Banned again for no reason.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaak

02-15-2013

Really tribunal? I havent played this game since last Thursday and I'm banned until tomorrow? I'm getting tired of this ****. I'm banned AGAIN for no reason. Someone tell why I'm freaking banned.

LittleDi

02-15-2013

Have you checked your email box?

Arktik

02-15-2013

Show us your reform card, then we might have something to work with.

Reaperr

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arktik View Post
Show us your reform card, then we might have something to work with.
This, as we have no way of knowing without it. Going to take a guess and say 99% chance it's not for no reason.

SoresuMakashi

02-15-2013

FYI, Tribunal cases often take weeks to move through the system. Whether or not you played games in the last week really isn't relevant.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpticBaconatorX View Post
I'm banned AGAIN for no reason.

MFKrazed

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOpticBaconatorX View Post
Really tribunal? I havent played this game since last Thursday and I'm banned until tomorrow? I'm getting tired of my attitude. I'm banned AGAIN for breaking the rules. I know why I'm banned, but I want to come here to complain. Someone agree with me!.
Fixed

One More Fight

02-15-2013

lol

KimKelley

02-15-2013

If you post your reform card, I promise you a free review and pointers on exactly how to avoid getting banned in the future.

However, going on the odds, I'm going to give you this advice:

1. Never talk bad about your team. Even if they "deserve it".

2. Never say "I quit", "surrender" or "report". If you are going to do any of these things, just do them and be done with it. Do not make a production out of it.

3. In addition to obvious racial or derogatory terms, do not say the following words or variations upon them "r--ape", "gay", or "reta-ard".

4. If you find someone annoying or irritating do not respond to them or talk about them in any way.

I wish you luck in the future.

Cheers,

KK

ItCameFromTheFog

02-15-2013

Lyte is a ****** thats why you wer ebanned just spam the forums instead to make them mad.

Your main account will not get banned

lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott lyte is a fagggggooooooott