Honor Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenshi787

02-15-2013

Hello fellow summoners!
I know that many people ask this question but is not really clear to me.
I have the honorable opponent ribbon. I want to know how to receive the other ribbons.
Is there an specifically number of points for each category?
How does the system works?

I will appreciate if any of the Riot personal could explain this honor system to me more explicitly. Thanks and have a nice day

SeCKS Egai

02-15-2013

The other ones require a combination of things.

It's basically based on being honored over a certain percentage of games. If you stop receiving honor long enough, your badge will fade - I'm on my second teamwork and my team work has never been reset.

Maazo Kaazo

02-15-2013

Yeah, Riot is very closed-doors about this topic.
I have also asked them several times directly via Reddit and their News articles but there was never an answer. They simply pretend to have not read my query... even if it was the FIRST comment. Such jerks.

How can they encourage people to behave properly if they are not clear about this?
If they told everyone how to get the ribbons, then every player aspiring for that crest will behave appropriately.

TLDR: Telling people how to get crests/ribbons/badges will encourage player's to follow the Summoner's Code.

Eloquid

02-16-2013

Or maybe attaching some other incentives to ribbons such as free rp? How do I benefit from having stupid ribbon in the corner exactly?