A bit of logic on Tribunal Flaws

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronChalice

02-15-2013

Honestly the more you ban people for disconnecting is only going to make them feel justified to troll more because obviously you cant get banned for being 0/30 or putting Anivias/Trundles/Jarvans wall to kill your own team. If you know anything about how people think you'll understand that people don't start as trolls. This games taught me to troll and counter troll... I hate trolls... I always call taken lanes, go mid champs as a adc with smite, pretend to afk in rank queue just to prevent a troll from getting attention in order to prevent game loss... I don't really care that I'm banned for another week because I just got back from being banned for a week(not being sarcastic at all) I mean how can I, of course im going to get banned my net is unstable and if you disconnect once or twice your screwed. What you guys really should focus on is the trolls... I've lost track of who knows how many games that ive intentionally fed, spam/harassed enemy and ally summoners, intentionally killed allies, and yet ive never been banned once for that reason. Every time its for leaving game because of disconnection and even though I manage to relog i get banned

Calys Teneb

02-15-2013

Tribunal doesn't ban for hard leaves or periods of AFK. That's the LeaverBuster system, it's automated and completely seperate.

Kirska

02-15-2013

Tribunal doesn't ban people for disconnecting. Leaver buster bans people for disconnecting.

Oichi420

02-15-2013

The Tribunal doesn't ban you for disconnects or afk thats a seperate system called LeaveBuster

IronChalice

02-15-2013

and I guess since its not Tribunal then its ok for ppl to be banned for disconnects and for ppl to feed and troll and not get banned?

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Leaverbuster.

Alanja

02-15-2013

What they said ^^

/edit:

LeaverBuster is in place so that people who get fed up with their game and just leave/ragequit are getting a warning/ban for it so that they do not ruin their teams game.

Unfortunately the system hits the players that have troubled Internet connections as well.
I get kicked about every 15th game because of that and it is annoying I agree.

However if you can come up with a better solution, by all means lets hear it.

As for the Feeders and Trollers: Do some Tribunal Cases if you want and punish them. It happens more often than not, believe me

Oichi420

02-15-2013

You have to report the people who troll or feed. If you don't then how will they ever make it to the Tribunal? The system auto bans people for leaving or disconnecting however if you have been banned for this its an unusual high number of disconnects. I know for a fact one or two will not get you banned as sometimes it does happen to me.

Calys Teneb

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronChalice View Post
and I guess since its not Tribunal then its ok for ppl to be banned for disconnects and for ppl to feed and troll and not get banned?
Yes, it's ok for people to be banned for disconnects. You're ruining the game for nine other people. If you can't count on your connection, either play customs or find a new provider.

And those "feeders and trolls" are probably not intentionally doing so as often as you prefer to think they are. If they're obvious about it, they're banned too.

IronChalice

02-15-2013

I guess that means im wrong them lol... sorry for thinking this game has a pathetic ban system because i changed my mind it doesnt its actually flawless... -.- close thread problem solved...