Why is darius allowed still?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wi├čenschaftler

02-15-2013

Riot, after alllllll the changes you have made this season (making the game miserable enough) how could you not manage to balance out darius? His ult does not need a total refresh if he gets a kill and his passive is just out of control. Wasn't bleeding talon's thing
anyway?

I know that you guys wanna make the game better and really like the char changes in this most recent patch 3.0.2 or whatev its called. But I just really don't understand some of these characters that dont really have to build damage, just build tank and still deal so much damage.

My freind Anth and I will be installing shortly if we continue to find this season so disappointing.

Side note WHERE did lightbringer go????

Vencu

02-15-2013

darius does not deal a lot of damage if he just builds tank, just because he has true damage ulti, doesn't mean he does any damage other then that

darius is fine, L2P

grayd0n

02-15-2013

darius isnt a problem at all. he gets kited unbelievably hard

Technician Tim

02-15-2013

to annoy noobs like you

Technician Tim

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi▀enschaftler View Post
. But I just really don't understand some of these characters that dont really have to build damage, just build tank and still deal so much damage
its called "bruiser" as in they bruise you, not destroy you, they dont have near carry damage (think brands 1 burst melt, or vaynes 3 shot of death) but they also last longer

bruisers seem to be the bane of bad players that refuse to build anything but BF swords

Carry Me Darius

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wi▀enschaftler View Post
Riot, after alllllll the changes you have made this season (making the game miserable enough) how could you not manage to balance out darius? His ult does not need a total refresh if he gets a kill and his passive is just out of control. Wasn't bleeding talon's thing
anyway?

I know that you guys wanna make the game better and really like the char changes in this most recent patch 3.0.2 or whatev its called. But I just really don't understand some of these characters that dont really have to build damage, just build tank and still deal so much damage.

My freind Anth and I will be installing shortly if we continue to find this season so disappointing.

Side note WHERE did lightbringer go????
wat

Thubgar

02-15-2013

stop being terrible at the game.

Katanya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Actually I like the idea of Darius being nerfed. So I won't run into so many people that play him that think they can treat people like dirt.

SargeantPocoyo

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayd0n View Post
darius isnt a problem at all. he gets kited unbelievably hard
Lmao why did this comment get a downvote???!?!?! It's one of the main ways of killing him...

BoresRaptor

02-15-2013

stop make " PLZ RIOT NERF DARIUS " thread