Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Shop Bugged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

02-15-2013

So I was trying to buy a BotRK however it would not let me buy the complete item. I had a full inventory of machete, boots, brutalizer, cutlass, dagger, and rejuvination bead. The shop would not let me purchase until I sold an item to make room for the last dagger. I was playing as Vi in a custom if that helps.

Asif25

02-15-2013

similar bug with mines except this was the client shop
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3129982

Eldritchsense

02-15-2013

Confirmed would not let me buy BotRK on TT. I had all of the items required, and the 250g for the displayed combine cost, but it would not let me buy it through either double clicking the item or hitting the "buy" button.

Closed the shop, went and participated in a teamfight, and when I returned to the shop with ~500g it let me buy the item. I suspect it's either the combine cost is displayed incorrectly or being calculated wrong.

Zerosandones

02-15-2013

I had the same bug occur. I was playing Quinn at the time. I had a Bilgewater Cutlass already purchased, and sufficient gold to buy the BotRK, but I could not buy it regardless of whether I double-clicked the icon in the build-up window, hit buy, or double-clicked the item in the list to the left. I tried buying the two daggers individually, then buying the recipe, but it would not let me do that either.

Finally I sold an item so I had an open inventory slot, and it let me buy the recipe and I had a BotRK in my inventory. I can't definitively say whether it was the extra inventory space, or the extra gold, but one of the two allowed me to buy it.

Phillip Hong

Recruiter

02-15-2013

When I was trying to buy BotRK it said I bought it but when I looked in the left inventory it was not there only the ingredients.
I had to buy it multiple times but would only let me buy it after I died.
I'm not sure if this is for that specific item only but hopefully it gets looked at soon.