This is exactly the kind of players that make this community so rotten.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trickztr

02-15-2013

I just got out of a game I should have won, but lost due to the most blatant trolling I've ever experienced in the 2 years I've been playing the game. We were winning the game, by minute 25 we already had the middle inhibitor down, we were up 20 kills and easily 2-3k gold. Everything was set to victory until summoner tjj928, who was playing Kennen, said "I want them to catch up" and went afk farm, wouldn't listen, wouldn't cooperate for the rest of the game. It was all on purpose, without any motivation since nobody in the team was arguing with him. He only did it just to troll, when reprimanded for his behavior he said "excuse me for wanting an even game, instead of just a stomping". 7 minutes later we lost the game. This is exactly the kind of players that make me want to stop playing this game. Of course, I assume he received multiple reports after that game, I know I contributed with mine, but I post this in the forums with hopes that the banning process is swifter, or that his ban is more severe. Players like this shouldn't be in the community.

Summoner name: tjj928, he played Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUEshi

02-15-2013

I would remove that picture and his name. He won't get banned by this forum post, but you might get banned for positing his name and a rant about him. Reporting him is all you should do, and if he was really trolling, he will get what he deserves.