Should this case be repealled?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galactan

02-15-2013

You were being reported by your ENEMIES. You almost have to want a ban for that to happen.

JunkRamen

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique View Post
bump for how retarded the whole system is.

They'll find out soon enough that they're losing money when they ban a player, who will never comeback
What about the 9 other players that don't have to ever suffer through a toxic player's bs ever again? The single biggest thing that keeps new players away from LoL is the community. Their top priority for getting new customers would be to fix that.

PimperGnome

02-15-2013

I would have voted to ban you too based on what you said in the first 2 cases. Here's a hint...stop acting like a butt head.

Arcane Azmadi

02-15-2013

Hmm. The case is pretty borderline, but he really is rather needlessly rude to his team in the first game. I'm not seeing anything wrong with this.

See, this is another logical fallacy. Just because 2 ARAM games were included in his trial, that does NOT immediately mean he was banned for those ARAM games. I imagine it was the SR game that convinced most Tribunal members.

And there's no reason why you SHOULN'T be banned for your behavior in an ARAM game. Jerkishness is jerkishness no matter where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique View Post
bump for how retarded the whole system is.

They'll find out soon enough that they're losing money when they ban a player, who will never comeback
Um, when they permaban a player it's because they (and we) don't WANT them to come back? Or did you somehow not get this?

There are things more important than money, and having a community free of dickheads is one of them.

Support Evelynn

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veristaya View Post
Do so. Meanwhile, I can play and you can't.
The other two games aren't bad, but 1/3 is enough.
It's not my account, it's a review case. Lesson learned?

Kirska

02-15-2013

The rules don't suddenly go out the window in an ARAM.

a spider

02-15-2013

it takes more than 3 games to get into the tribunal, A LOT more. If you acted like the first game in the case many many many times, you will get banned. you want to not be banned? use /ignore

Pigroastinya

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Support Evelynn View Post
You're right, next time anyone says anything other than you're the best I am reporting them.

In-fact, nuff read offends me as you don't value my full opinion.

I am sending in a ticket to have you perm banned for being so disrespectful.
Using down syndrome in a derogatory manner is unacceptable. If you think this behavior is ok, Riot doesn't want you to buy RP and play their game.