Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pretty Fun Quinn Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unbrandedpower

02-15-2013

Ok so this build focuses on her passive hit effect then you immdiatly use your vault to refresh your passive. max w second with one point in q.I get ghost and flash for summoner spells for crazy escape. Ok so here are the items.

Trintiy Force : The core item for her has awesome synergy with her passive. Use Q on the enemy to proc Trinity then harass/attack till your bird marks them, then proc it again with Vault for insane damage. Vault will refresh your passive remarking the target and your also blasting them again with Trinity on your next attack.

Zerk greaves: Pretty obvious

Infintiy Edge: Pretty Obvious, crazy with Valor

BloodThirster: Pretty obvious, Valor can get crazy life gain from it.

Mercurial Scimitar: Good for extra escape and Valor can use the active to great effect. Good for get in and get out kills with Valor. (Use the active to run out after a kill)

Maw of Malmortius: Very good as Quinn and Valor can easily get bursted by aoe and mages and the less health you have the more damage you do very good since Quinn and Valor or very hit and run type characters.

Overall Quinn has enough attack speed from her W and these items to still be a viable carry and Valor benefits greatly off this build too. While a normal carry build would grant you too much attack speed and make Valor less effective. Quinn can do crazy burst with Trinity Force as mentioned above. Very fun Build cant wait to get her

ENJOY!!!!

Soiyeruda

02-15-2013

So basically, just standard AD-carry Ezreal/Corki route, before Iceborn Gauntlet was introduced? Though in Quinn's case, she can't reliably proc Trinity force as much as she wants to.

TheXthDoctor

02-15-2013

Yeah, I was thinking she would benefit from a Sheen item combined with her passive and her E burst. Only problem is that she has no AP scaling and some of the stats would be wasted.

Unbrandedpower

02-15-2013

Try it out first and there are some items in there you dont get on ranged carrys usually

ElDynamite

02-15-2013

Last game, I built:

Berserker's
IE
PD
BT
Statikk
Frozen Mallet

I think I built too much AS to be honest. I think I'd trade out the Statikk for a Trinity/Scimitar, and get a Maw in place of FM

JokerIsWild

02-15-2013

I had a lot of fun with this build:
Berseker's
Statikk Shiv
Runaan's Hurricane
IE
BT
Maw

Amorenkaire

02-15-2013

I highly recommend dropping the Trinity force in exchange for a Static Shiv. The stats it gives will scale better with the other ADC items you have, and your Vault gets you 40 charges of your shiv from all the movement it gives you. The capacity to rapid fire two static shivs with two passive procs is fantastic.