Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

Recruiter

02-15-2013

so after going through a few matches as quinn i think it is an accurate statement when i say that quinn is easily as overpowered as fed late game vayne. anyone else think this as well?

Bubble Trouble

Senior Recruiter

02-15-2013

idk yet been waiting in queue for 40 mins lmao. but she seems really good.

Crypsix

02-15-2013

I'd take a fed Vayne/Graves/Kog/Draven over Quinn.

TheEnygma

02-15-2013

they said the same about Syndra and look where that got us

DrewDaPsycho

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quinn is damn sure op when played right like any champ can be. If people don't know how to play her she sucks but when you play her right she is a amazing champ. E is the first skill you want to level then Q,R,W. Combo the passive with E for double passive damage then Q for the blind. When Valor hits a target so the target gets extra damage hit them the E them. Does lots of damage and can make any adc want to play passive cause she can be truly strong when played as adc. Playing her top is another great lane for her. I have tried her in the jungle which I can't seem to get to go well.

JesterTheJoker

02-15-2013

Its like the first day on PBE... Her ad ratios will be adjusted.. Keep your panties unbunched for now.

IonDragonX

02-15-2013

I need to try a bot lane with Ashe + Quinn.

The synergy between those two sounds like fun. I'm not sure which one is the carry and which one is the support, tho.

Eyrgos

02-15-2013

Her tower killing in Valor form with even little AD at lvl 6 or 11 is OP, else she's fine... she has a risky play style, she's squish, and cc owns her hard... she takes a while to ramp up, she's snowbally for sure, but even then- possesses the same weaknesses.