Quitting because of the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebellionKid

02-15-2013

I have, on occasion, become angry with a player for intentionally feeding. This has caused me to have outbursts, which get me reported. I don't outburst much, but when I do I get banned because it also comes with trolls. The first time I was banned by the tribunal, the anivia on my team kept ice walling me so I would die to enemies. Then, when I got angry and asked them to stop, they got the entire team to report me. I don't think the tribunal actually doesn't punish anyone. I have also been banned when there was nothing offensive in the chat logs, and the report says "trolled".

I enjoy this game very much, but I am being forced to quit due to the bans that I do not deserve.

Tkul

02-15-2013

Bye

Kirska

02-15-2013

Reform card?

Or, bye. Either works.

Hepteb

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebellionKid View Post
I have, on occasion, become angry with a player for intentionally feeding. This has caused me to have outbursts, which get me reported. I don't outburst much, but when I do I get banned because it also comes with trolls. The first time I was banned by the tribunal, the anivia on my team kept ice walling me so I would die to enemies. Then, when I got angry and asked them to stop, they got the entire team to report me. I don't think the tribunal actually doesn't punish anyone. I have also been banned when there was nothing offensive in the chat logs, and the report says "trolled".

I enjoy this game very much, but I am being forced to quit due to the bans that I do not deserve.
There are very very few bans that are unjust but if you have got more than one, you definitely deserved it.

Reform card please

RebellionKid

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepteb View Post
There are very very few bans that are unjust but if you have got more than one, you definitely deserved it.

Reform card please
What's a reform card.

Hepteb

02-15-2013

Quote:
What's a reform card.
With every action taken against you, Riot has sent you an email containing a link to your tribunal case.

If you want to discuss your bans, post the link and we will try to help you change what led you to the bans

LittleDi

02-15-2013

Quote:
That's your opinion. In order to determine if we agree or disagree with you we would need the reform card in question. Nobody is forcing you to quit though. That is a personal decision until you get a permanent ban.

RebellionKid

Kirska

02-15-2013

Quote:
Quote:
Ashe [00:12:47] yep im done
Ashe [00:13:00] if you refuse to surrender at 20 i will afk
Really, you don't think this kind of behavior had anything to do with it?

RebellionKid

02-15-2013

As a joke? Obviously I wouldn't afk lol. I guess you don't understand sarcasm?