should warwick be remade?

yes 23 51.11%
no 9 20.00%
yes on update skill 11 24.44%
do not update his skill and just update his skin and particles 5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

warwick remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuohTheSergalFur

02-15-2013

as a warwick player i have notice warwick have been having trouble jungling and ganking other champ lately.
and he is one of the oldest champions in league.
when will warwick have his spotlight?

and here is a poll asking if warwick should be remade or not
and i mean in skillwise as well

SomeCallMeEd

02-15-2013

He could really use a better manapool and some slow or a faster cleartime in jungle.

A visual rework would be cool but I still think poppy's default splash needs help before more visuals are changed IMO. Sides, hyena and Feral warwick are pretty darn awesome still.

SuohTheSergalFur

02-15-2013

yea i guess riot is just remaking by the order they are in or something.
and also i clearly see people don't like using warwick much and whenever someone uses him its just bad mojo or something.

grayd0n

02-15-2013

i thought people already knew he was a bad ganker until 6. each time you have your ult its basically a free kill OR you force them to blow a flash.

l2p

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

He's actually really good as a "comeback" champion. If you are losing lane he has probably THE most powerful single target gank. Only problem arises when you can't gank and you are forced to rely on your ****ty clear time.

Queen Hrsn

02-15-2013

I main Warwick, jungle of course, and all I ever seem to see is bad Warwick players. He is genuinely one of the games best champs for survivability, and with his ult his ganks and godly - but saying this, he is not useless without his ult either. Warwick is what I would consider one of the most balanced champions in the game, but one that is constantly missplayed.

For example:
- There is really no need to start with a machete on Warwick, boots allow you to clear the jungle faster due to being able to be 'everywhere'.
- Hextech Gunblade in combination with Spirit Visage are Warwick's best friends.
- Q spam is not necessary with Warwick, against popular belief.
- His Q is percent of health OR a base damage, so he can hit both tanks and squishies hard.
- Double Doran's Rings early on Warwick solve any mana problems, whilst giving you HP and helping your Q hit hard.

Warwick is amazing, people just need to learn how to play him.

As a side note, I have a Warwick guide of my own (which I am in no way trying to promote on this forum at all), but I think it may help people to see how to really unlock Warwick's full potential! http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...gle-top-278331

Good luck and have fun playing Warwick.

Oz SammyD X

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Hrsn View Post
I main Warwick, jungle of course, and all I ever seem to see is bad Warwick players. He is genuinely one of the games best champs for survivability, and with his ult his ganks and godly - but saying this, he is not useless without his ult either. Warwick is what I would consider one of the most balanced champions in the game, but one that is constantly missplayed.

For example:
- There is really no need to start with a machete on Warwick, boots allow you to clear the jungle faster due to being able to be 'everywhere'.
- Hextech Gunblade in combination with Spirit Visage are Warwick's best friends.
- His Q is percent of health OR a base damage, so he can hit both tanks and squishies hard.
- Double Doran's Rings early on Warwick solve any mana problems, whilst giving you HP and helping your Q hit hard.

As a side note, I have a Warwick guide of my own (which I am in no way trying to promote on this forum at all), but I think it may help people to see how to really unlock Warwick's full potential! http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...gle-top-278331

^This, I 100% agree with you, I myself have seen many bad WarWick players, he is a great champion easily one of the most balanced in the game, he most certainly does not need any changes, anyone that clicks anything other than "No" is a bad WarWick player.

I used to main WarWick, dominated most of my games with him.

DarkSideCreo

02-15-2013

hmm, double dorans in the jungle? o.O That seems to push your build behind quite a bit, considering junglers usually are poor and running on scraps (especially when laners start taking your jungle). Usually, junglers tend to start their builds early, although I've seen people take doran blades if they're falling behind on ad champs like lee sin.

Gunblade is a very expensive item, imo WW should almost never build dmg, but go to tanky/support/peeler type, which is much cheaper in general, and more useful than dmg builds, since you don't have that much income. Building tanky is cheap, a lot of tank items provide CDR which is quite nice on WW.

If you're fed and you have a tanky top laner, then you could run dmg and just faceroll though.

Also, people forget that ww has one of the best AS buffs for his team.

SuohTheSergalFur

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Hrsn View Post

For example:

dude i agree with you there,but i just get tired of the bad ones that uses warwick. also useful link.
and i think he is only best at ganking when he is level six.
i mean i can sometimes get the opponent before hand but its like at his full potential.

Nexttoradio

02-18-2013

Queen has said almost everything except for one thing that I wish to add.

Howl is a %40 attack speed buff to pretty much your whole team. What WW lacks in overall CC he more than makes up for with this crazy good stat buff.

The only issue is that people don't know how to play him and also that his team mates don't know how to play him. (ie. when you are pre-6 and people are *****ing that they are not getting ganks nearly as often as the enemy lee sin is giving them)