@lyte 2212?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oe2bros

02-15-2013

Please remember that Riot employees will never ask for your password when assisting you.

Jozrael (7:43): Hello sir! Sorry I was not at work when you left these messages.
Sorry I blocked earlier, just needed to finish a tournament game.
TL;DR: Contact lyte@riotgames.com regarding your account.
The investigation completed and the ban stands, but you can get more information directly from him, as architect of those policies.

I would like to know what i did wrong and why i was banned for 200 Years... My Honors were high i played over 4k games with 3k wins.... I spent a lot of money in LoL a lot.. And if your not gonna unban me can you just explain what i did wrong...

I been banned like 6 months ago. Ill keep trying because i love LoL and i did not do anything wrong.

MissBetwixt

02-15-2013

you should have a reform card in your email (check spam folder) without a reform card can't help

Alanja

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oe2bros View Post
I been banned like 6 months ago. Ill keep trying because i love LoL and i did not do anything wrong.
Permabans are given out by Riot employees ... so I would dare to say, that you did something wrong.

As MissBetwixt said: Reform Card please Then we can talk

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

2212 is not the code for a behavior-based permaban. I'd contact support to see what actually happened.

LittleDi

02-15-2013

2212 - Temporarily locked - Account under investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
In this particular case, 3xec's accounts were all temporarily locked (to the year 2212) while an investigation was underway regarding a 3rd party application.

oe2bros

02-16-2013

what does 3rd party application mean?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
what does 3rd party application mean?

most likely hacks, DDoSing (loldrop or whatever they called it), or customizing your game.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

02-17-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Please remember that Riot employees will never ask for your password when assisting you.

Jozrael (7:43): Hello sir! Sorry I was not at work when you left these messages.
Sorry I blocked earlier, just needed to finish a tournament game.
TL;DR: Contact lyte@riotgames.com regarding your account.
The investigation completed and the ban stands, but you can get more information directly from him, as architect of those policies.

I would like to know what i did wrong and why i was banned for 200 Years... My Honors were high i played over 4k games with 3k wins.... I spent a lot of money in LoL a lot.. And if your not gonna unban me can you just explain what i did wrong...

You'll be more likely to get a direct response if you e-mail him as I said .

powerbats

02-17-2013

Long time no see Jozrael glad to see your still there fixing things.