Tribunal Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemoj

02-15-2013

I wonder how many people that live in Cali go to riot offices and riot? HAHAHAH

Titanzk

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
Welcome to the tribunal system that riot has in place. Don't speak in chat is what they want. Hit mute 9 times a game is what I do. Only way not to get banned by these tribunal idiots.
Guess you are correct after all. And looking at the number of dislikes on your post, I regret already posting here, since this forum is visited only by Tribunal judges and they clearly got offended by your comment. You know... the kind of people way too busy judging games to actually play the game... If the hat fits...

So what I got from here is: It's ok for someone to get into a competitive game and do not care about winning at all, to insult the teamates, to go afk, to get a weird build with inefective items and cost more than half hour of your time just for the sake of doing something stupid, because they CAN do that but the other 9 players CANNOT say a single word to this player that is ruining the game experience for everybody else, because that is terrible and that rude and terrible player doing nothing around is way too sentitive about it and being called a loser in a game he doesn't care about is way too much for him to handle!

Imagine you was around with other 3 guys at the beach, building a sand castle and you spent half hour doing it. Then i come in, drunk, talking on cellphone and looking at some hot chick, and I intentionally step on your sculpture. Hell, no, i sit on it. I bet you and your friends won't say a single word to me at all! You will all say on a very polite way that I stepped or fell on your sand castle by mistake, but it is ok and I should have a good day.

This isn't how the world works at all!

So, yeah... It is really hypocrite to play a game where champions are fighting to death, with blood around, entities possessing bodies, dead people ressurected but players can't say that a teammate sucks! When he does indeed!

This is ridiculous. Looking at the Summoner's Code it is not even ok to say something to your enemy after a win. Really? I started playing games at 90's and the most popular game at that age was Mortal Kombat. After the win you could literally do anything with your opponent. The new Far Cry 3 have this same feature. You can do A LOT of stuff with your enemy after a victory. But here, we can't say a single word or we are unworthy of playing League of Legends at all!

I believe i misunderstood this game. Despite the adult content, this is being clearly moderated for kids or frustrated adults with childish behavior.

Xianio

02-16-2013

It makes me sad that people continually confuse adult content with adult behaviour. No amount of rationalization justifies you typing in hateful/hurtful comments directed towards another person because they didn't play a video game well enough.

Do you know what children do when they get frustrated? They scream, shout and tell whoever made them angry that it's all their fault. Essentially, they throw a temper tantrum.

Do you know what adults do when they get frustrated? They acknowledge where they are, what they are doing and how important the task they're doing is. Then they react accordingly. Some drunk guy screams at a small child, you get pissed and intervene. Someone dies a few to many times in an online video game, you shake your head and roll your eyes.

You're insulting people about a video game for gods sake. You're trying to tell us THAT'S the adult thing to do?

I don't care how many times you've blown out birthday candles. Grow up.

Titanzk

02-16-2013

The "adult" thing to do is to be quiet and don't express your tougths at all, like another guy said at this post? I believe your are mistaken adult behavior with being passive about it...

The adult behavior wouldn't be to shake your head and roll your eyes and continue playing. That is a stupid behavior from someone really mindless. A real adult would simple walk away and do something more productive, but guess what? That is not allowed as well.

Flickerei

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanzk View Post
A real adult would simple walk away and do something more productive, but guess what? That is not allowed as well.
I'm pretty sure the version of that on here is ignore said person, keep playing, then report them without constantly saying you will/asking for everyone else to do it as well.

Titanzk

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flickerei View Post
I'm pretty sure the version of that on here is ignore said person, keep playing, then report them without constantly saying you will/asking for everyone else to do it as well.
Thanks for proving my point about the mindless people around this forum.

Guess we will never reach a conclusion here because i strongly disagree with you, since you may ignore said person, but you still stuck on a boring imbalanced half hour game that you are not interested anymore just for the sake of playing it. Mindless...

Xianio

02-16-2013

Would a real adult also toss out an insult at someone who responded to his idea?

Further, if any game in which you lose is mindless for you, unless you're attacking your team mates, perhaps you're more suited to games that don't require quite so much team commitment.

LoL is fun but if pretty mild codes of behaviour ruin the fun for you perhaps you're ill suited for it?

Quote:
I believe your are mistaken adult behavior with being passive about it...
Passive about what?

PS: This is never advice I give people here who get banned because generally they can't handle the balance: But it's totally possible to respond to legitimate trolls and tell them off without being banned. I do it when I run into them and I've still got my account 3 years later, not even a warning.

The problem is responding to trolls is exactly what they want. That's "the game" for them. When you respond and rage you lose both games. Want to know the real trick? Respond, don't retaliate. Someone trolls you, tell him what you think of him (within reasonable normal person guidelines) then don't mention it again. The problem most of these "I'm an adult, I defend myself" opinions is that in practice the vast majority don't "defend themselves."

What they really do, is initially defend themselves then look for a chance to instigate the fight again and again. Being unable to let things go after expressing yourself is childish and no better than what the troll is doing