Tristanas E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CancerousCell

02-15-2013

Is there a way to make it toggle as well as have the active?

Right now it kinda forces her to push lane, and makes last hitting under tower more difficult that I feel it should be. Being able to turn it off would be SUPER COOL.

Also, would this be too much of a buff? I feel like it would give her a few more options available to her.

vex29trap3

02-15-2013

Agreed, Tristana's E isn't a toggle, which means she is FORCED to push her lane. This should be fixed, because not only is she pushing her lane, she can't farm as well under the enemy tower, because the explosion when she last hits a minion could hit the enemy champion, which could lead to the enemy turret attacking you, and also she is always vulnerable to ganks, and since she's more powerful in the late game, she needs to farm well early, her kit doesn't match up for her weak early game, beacause she needs to have a good early game to be effective late. So yes, her E should be fixed in some way.

A Pillòw

02-15-2013

She needs no fix. Just jump on the enemy and kill them. Then free farm.

Soferir

02-15-2013

Why not have it so that if nothing is targeted when you cast it, it toggles off the passive? Or have the passive up only when her E isn't on CD

CancerousCell

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soferir View Post
Why not have it so that if nothing is targeted when you cast it, it toggles off the passive? Or have the passive up only when her E isn't on CD
i was thinking maybe a double click to turn it on and off? I feel like if it was one of those "when this ability is on CD" abilities, it would make it weaker.