Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jayce, Nidalee, Kassadin, Jax, Kha'Zix, and Poppy are removed from Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

02-15-2013

Is Dominion fixed?

IronAegis

02-15-2013

Meh, a few of those champs aren't really in the same level of WTFOP. Kha'zix is indeed a beast, but Kassadin/Jayce are the absolute worst. Everyone else I can handle. I wouldn't complain, but I'd miss Nidalee from the days when people thought she was worthless.

Note: This opinion is from my experiences, yours may differ.

Malah

02-15-2013

Missing Lulu and Urgot; Nidalee doesn't need to be on that list if they'd nerf her trap penetration (and maybe duration to shut up the whiners).

Poppy's anti-fun as hell but no more than some of the other imba **** at the top that people seem to be fine with.

Talith PA

02-15-2013

I believe the custom games lobbies have 22 default bans

DiscworldDeath

02-15-2013

No, because you change the meta, and new things that dominate/stifle variation will emerge. That's how such games work.

Orphane

02-15-2013

Then people like you move on to *****ing about the next strongest champs

SuperQuackDuck

02-15-2013

I wish to align myself with the sentiments of the OP. but in addition we should also remove all champs and make everyone play as minions. Also you should be only allowed set walking paths.

I think i just fixed all the problems. Riotplz.

Malah

02-15-2013

Quote:
SuperQuackDuck:
I wish to align myself with the sentiments of the OP. but in addition we should also remove all champs and make everyone play as minions. Also you should be only allowed set walking paths.

I think i just fixed all the problems. Riotplz.

Missed spawn mechanics.

Hue.

A Slime Appears

02-15-2013

Even though I play Jayce with some regularity, I'd be ok with giving him up to get rid of the rest. Kha and Poppy aren't really in the same class of bull**** and/or annoying that the rest are though, so they can stay.

Worst case scenario, I go back to maining Xin. Dat Warring States skin.

Wolf Un1t

02-15-2013

I'd say that people will stay complain like crazy abut anything. "Oh man blitzcrank is broken on this map, his grab can go over any wall"