Karthus needs a review!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hue the hippo

02-15-2013

After reading the recent Champion & Skin: Sober Sale I have come to the conclusion that Karthus not only needs some help with his drinking problem, but he needs a reform card as well! This champion is clearly displaying toxic alcohol induced raging and should be given some sort of reform before he is removed from the game for toxic language! Please help Karthus understand why he can not use this type of toxic language even when intoxicated, he clearly needs to realign himself with the summoner's code!

----
Karthus

I can’t believe you $#*ing guys are going make me quit drinking. I mean, what would I do without booze, huh? You can’t really expect me to do this sober!

Mordekaiser

Karthus, you really have to see how you’ve contributed here. It isn’t our fault you can’t hold your liquor – you haven’t got a stomach. Besides, you were going strong until you took those six hits off Sona’s Oracle’s Elixir. I could understand if you were the support, but that’s just irresponsible. Tell him, Sona.

Sona

Karthus

Hey @#$& you, you ^$*ing #$*@s! I !$#^ing carry this %&^*ing band! Who the *&%$ing @!#$ do you &%#$s think you are making me get clean? @#%^ing %^&# this $%#@, I’m going to @%^$ing kill whoever you @#^$ing hire and then drink vast quantities of mead. @#%#!

Olaf

Well, I don’t think anybody’s going to top that. Um… our new record, Death Rides a Pale Boar is in stores now. And don’t steal it because, you know… we’ll kill you.
----

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/c...ale-sober-sale

Alanja

02-15-2013

Not sure why you would post this into the Tribunal Section, but ... thanks I guess?

Leo2k5

02-15-2013

I would punish.