Suggestion to lift bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTF NO MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I was thinking over 5 days, and yeah. I finally came to conclusion that if I was playing with someone like myself I wouldn't want to play game anymore.

I do think I deserved the ban I got and all that..

but...

I know that I don't deserve it, but is that any way to lift the ban through doing some
"social service"?

while I couldn't play game during my free time I was actually going through some social service programs that my school was offering. This actually gave me chance to look back what kinda d*** I was.

I will not flame or anything even if Riot decides to not take this offer, or think about using it. However I really love this game, and if possible, wish to come back. I probably spent 90% of my pocket money on this game....

Well, just a thought, I hope I get a reply. Thanks a lot.

Alanja

02-15-2013

Riot did a similar thing way back:

Allowing players to play again and try to get their account back by being a positive sport in those games ... Most of them failed.

At this point there is no chance to get you account back as far as I know.

WTF NO MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post

Allowing players to play again and try to get their account back by being a positive sport in those games ... Most of them failed.

Okay... I get why... its just some people like me never realize what they did wrong before they face big tragedy like a "permabann".... lol ......

am I allowed to make a sub and keep playing though? or is that gonna get banned again

Alanja

02-15-2013

You are free to make another account and keep on playing.

If you have bettered, you will most likely not end up in the tribunal again
Good luck and have fun with the game

Kabusabe

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post

All of them failed.