Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrZER0

02-18-2013

Quote:
kyrion6:
I can't even find Quinn and Valor on my client LOL

Yeah same here no sign of her or her bird

Mr Mystical

02-18-2013

Quinn and Valor seem to have flown off the Fields of Justice ....totally MIA??? Where did she go?? Fly away with Swain I bet ..

MetierForte

02-18-2013

Dear Riot,

I am here to issue a bug that I am having, I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problems. The problem is that when I playing a game, I am unable to move my champion anywhere, I am unable to command my champion where to go. It's weird because I am able to click and do everything else such as buy items, go into options, but when it comes to commanding my champion to move, it doesn't? I've tried everything that I could possibly think of to try to fix this issue - exiting and logging back on, restarting my client, even reloaded and reconfigured the whole patch... Nothing worked... What's the problem? Help.

Siyanor

02-18-2013

Once when I used Vault at point blank range, she didn't jump backwards. Haven't been able to reproduce it, though.

3paycheckmonth

02-18-2013

I downloaded the new PBE patch yesterday and was able to see Quinn in my "view summoner profile" under
- champions
- owned
- all
Yesterday 2/17 I could not find Quinn in the store.

However, today 2/18 I can't find Quinn in the store or in my champion select area.

Gypsy Hyena

02-18-2013

Spamming /joke doesn't make Quinn talk over herself (this is normal), but it makes Valor's squawking happen multiple times, which can get very chaotic and noisy.

Kavrae

02-18-2013

I don't have time to read through all 9 pages, so sorry if this is a repost.

Major Bug: Screen goes Black and White.

Twisted Treeline match. 2v2. One Quin on each side. When a Quinn ult was used, the screen of random players would go black and white. Sometimes one, sometimes multiple. Alt-tab then refocusing different screens occasionally fixed it, but not consistently. Not sure if tied to beginning or end of ult. But I THINK it has to do with the AOE. Not tested enough to know if side or team comp mattered. Should be TT only.

lnverted Nips

02-18-2013

I don't play sivir a lot but is her spell shield supposed to block dmg or just cc, the aoe dmg from quinn returning to the battlefield after her ult goes right through the shield

DakoDread

02-18-2013

Quinn is not appearing to select

Whiro69

02-18-2013

Quinn and Valor missing why no post about it or what going on