Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devinatiol

02-16-2013

When recalling as valor, if quinn comes back during this period you get stuck as valor. This is weird like you have the same Q as Valor but the W is quinns the E is quinns and the ult only makes to sound of quinns skystrike. Also Valor gets quinns passive when they are stuck

SidDefinition

02-17-2013

So today I was trying Q&V in a bot game

around the 20min into the game

XZ bot used Audacious Charge and I used Vault at the same time that instantly killed xz
Check my replay for Q&V it happens after 20 mins

CreativeO

02-17-2013

is Quinn and Valor available on beta? cz i cant unlock him..

OrangeSerenity

02-17-2013

I am experiencing an issue where i cannot see what her skills do. When i hover over the skill it doesn't show what the skill actually does same with her passive. This doesn't change if i rank the skill up.

Sake

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Not a bug but I feel like the 2nd ability on her ult is a little hard to see. Maybe a little more animation and make the arrows looks different.

PGC Sycogenesis

Recruiter

02-17-2013

she's not in the store for me

PGC Sycogenesis

Recruiter

02-17-2013

Quote:
CreativeO:
is Quinn and Valor available on beta? cz i cant unlock him..
it's a girl lol

Z0mb1n3

02-17-2013

When in brush, start recalling. You'll notice that Valor is not transparent and darkened like Quinn is while in the brush.

Zach Natre

02-17-2013

I have a replay of a bug where Valor never turned back into Quinn after ult expired. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22689814/21570797.rofl

golf1052

02-17-2013

While playing as Valor (in utlimate form) you cannot attack the nexus. When trying to attack the nexus my mouse was a red sword with a circle cross above it. When I changed back to Quinn I could attack the nexus again.