Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revelationz

02-15-2013

I would like to report a bug Squad5, there is a quiver on Quinn's back yet she does not use a bow? I am not sure that this is intended or if it only occurs when i play games with her. Thank you for your ear

DarkSniper

02-15-2013

When doing Quinn's jokes while in brush, it looks really weird that she has the transparent/outlined model but Valor is fully colored and normal. It's a small thing, but it looks funny.

http://imgur.com/xwXAUZx

ShadyElf

02-15-2013

i avoided sona's ult with Vault, intended?

Squad5

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
Bannanazaz:
I would like to report a bug Squad5, there is a quiver on Quinn's back yet she does not use a bow? I am not sure that this is intended or if it only occurs when i play games with her. Thank you for your ear

I think it is a holster.

Daemon

02-15-2013

When using her ult to turn into Valor, he seems to be able to ignore unit collision (tooltip does not say this). However, I have noticed that this is buggy. He will occasionally collide with a minion, almost always the Siege minion and always when an enemy champion is near.

Valor stops squawking when swooping down to target enemies to make them Vulnerable after a random amount of time, but the squawking returns after using Q.

jheregfan

02-15-2013

When recalling, or use Quinn's joke when within a bush, Valor does not appear to be stealthed, though this could be merely a display issue, unable to verify yet.

MalVortex

02-15-2013

Possible bug, or at least, somewhat unsatisfying gameplay:

If Quinn begins to auto-attack a target, and Valor harriers that target before Quinn finishes the animation, the target will take no additional damage. Depending on the timing involved, this can result in you attacking a fully animated and marked target for harrier damage, and consume the harrier internal cooldown, without any of the bonus effects or damage from attacking a marked target.

Adding a small leeway for in-progress attacks to count for harrier would make this feel and look a lot snappier, it kind of sucks to get the shot off on what appears to be a fully marked target, but because you started the attack animation before the target was fully marked you get nothing.

LyfHighwind

02-15-2013

One thing I noticed with Vault, if you use it whole Valor is marking someone, the mark from Vault's target will be delayed until Valor flies off screen than back on screen.

Solari Eclipse

Recruiter

02-15-2013

If we already posted a bug in the PBE board, do you want us to repeat it here for consolidation and make sure it is seen or is the once enough/?

PixelMurderer

02-15-2013

In-game, when I hover my mouse over the skills, there is no description except "you have not yet learned this ability" when i don't have the skill. I thought this was for everybody, but my friend said he has the descriptions of the skills. And also, I'm stuck at the PBE server is unavailable on the patcher, but i know how to get passed it.