Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thebobsquash

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Yea i noticed what Azea was saying

HolyHandGr3nade

02-15-2013

One of my issues is that if an enemy is in a bush but you have vision on them with a ward etc. they can get marked by Valor and therefore will know that you have a ward there. Kind of like how the zombie brand thing was, it would be helpful if the passive was invisible to the enemy if they are in a bush. It would be interesting to see how this would hurt or help game play. But I think it is worth trying.

Shnksy

02-15-2013

A few times when it didn't appear I was cc'd at all her E only sent me about half her aa distance backwards. Also idk if this is intended or not but another thing with her E was that I could use it over a wall to someone but it wouldn't send me back over the wall to her max aa range. It would just fling me back into the wall even if the target hadn't moved. Again idk if that's how you want that to work or not but figured it was worth mentioning.

Arctic Bro

02-15-2013

I was just going to patch now

Sphincter Wolf

02-15-2013

Is the scaling on her Q intentionally that low? I know its not a nuke but it's barely noticeable.

FlySkyHigh777

02-15-2013

Random bug this patch where during play every player will view the screen as grey, as if they had died, and will not change until they actually die. Not sure of the cause, and unsure how to repeat.

Squad5

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Quote:
Oyin:
If your R timer runs out while you are recalling you will be stuck as Valor for the rest of the game. Afterwards Valor's animations are buggy. No flapping of wings, attack animations freezing etc...

Got it, thanks.

Quote:
Azea:
Not sure if it is a bug or not, but Runaan's Hurricane doesn't activate Quinn and Valor's Vurnerability

It should not consume the vulnerability if it is one of the extra shots given by Hurricane, but the main shot should still give you the effects.

Ryft Mith

02-15-2013

A few things I noticed while playing Quinn and Valor last night:

1) Maybe every one in 6 times Valor marks a target as vulnerable, it animation plays, and the unit (always a minion/jungle monster in my experience) is dead before the effect of the vulnerability takes place, using up the invisible cooldown of Quinn's innate but having no effect.

2) Similarly to (1), there was several times that game when I would see Valor marking a target and then autoattack that target, but the vulnerability mark would only trigger on the second autoattack, instead of the first.

3) Similarly to (2), if you use Quinn's E on a target, but then issue an attack command against the same target before her E's animation is done, the first autoattack against that target after Quinn bounces back will not trigger the vulnerability mark, but the second will. In my tests this only happened if I issued an attack command during the animation. If I didn't, the first autoattack triggered the mark.

4) It's possible to abuse (2) and (3) to get 2 triggers of the vulnerability mark off of the same target in quick succession. Steps: wait until you see the animation of Valor marking the target and immediately use Quinn's E. During the animation, issue an attack command on the target. During this time the target will get the vulnerability from Valor's first animation, and the first autoattack after her E's animation will trigger the mark from her innate, then immediately after the mark is triggered, Valor's animation from Quinn's E will mark the target again, and Quinn's second autoattack will also trigger the vulnerability mark. This is especially easy to pull off with the attack speed buff from her W.

5) During their ult, the radius of Valor's Q seems slightly smaller than it is when Quinn uses their Q. I first noticed this when a champ I was autoattacking as Valor didn't get blinded when I used my Q.

6) The range of the projectile (I.E. Valor himself) on Quinn's Q seems to be slightly shorter than depicted in the skillshot range indicator.

That was everything I found in one game. I hope this helps!

[edit]
7) I also noticed that the quiver on Quinn's back is not graphically connected to her and appears to simply float behind her back. This is really easy to see if you lock the camera on her, zoom all the way in and make her face directly south (toward the camera). The majority of her idle animations will clearly show the space between her quiver and her back.

jj3089

Recruiter

02-15-2013

when you spam quinns joke you hear valor screech a bunch of times and the joke continues while still spamming

Valrion

02-15-2013

Dashing as Hecarim through valor's ult [as it was being pressed] (2nd time) seemingly crashed the game.

That.. or pbe crashed at that exact moment... unsure which.