Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

02-26-2013

When Quinn uses Vault on Baron she will sometimes randomly bounce away like a ward being placed on Baron.

DarkerNectron

02-26-2013

If Quinn dies in Valor form then her ult doesn't come off of cool-down until she revives.

Edit: Fixed

Heart Fart

02-27-2013

When you play Quinn on the Mac PBE, her bow sometimes disappear and reappear while recalling ><

HailXtorm

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Not sure if this has been said already but i feel like valor's abilities during quinn's ult should not share cooldowns with quinn's abilities. They are two different beings so they shouldn't have the same cooldown on abilities.

DAVdaBRAV

02-27-2013

The animations for Harrier and Quinn's Auto attack do not meet-up correctly. Quinns first attack to hit the marked target does not consume the mark. Rather the first attack she starts after the mark is in place will trigger the mark. Often while last-hitting you'll go to attack the low minion that valor is about to mark, but not actually trigger it, resulting in a missed last hit or just not getting the attack speed buff.

Quinn's Blind does not stop Garen's silence from landing. ( I don't know if this means his silence is not classified as and auto attack or what).

On summoner's rift, you can use E to jump over the wall on the turret side of the purple Wraiths camp (above the camp in the fork with the path and the brush, not the actuall camp) but you will not jump back over the wall even though you should have enough room.

AFKevin

02-27-2013

I had the bug that when i recalled i stayed as valor as well, it doesnt happen all the time only when your recalling and the buff runs out during recall.

TheOldValyrians

02-28-2013

Sometimes when Rammus/Shen and other people who taunt her while her ulti is on and she is Valor she will be valor forever unless she ulti's again

Bloodlord Venge

Recruiter

03-02-2013

I was playing a custom bot game and trying out quinn. I used vault on a bot shyvana and she used her ult dash on me at the same time. I froze in midair in a pose similar to ammunu's q glitch.

Also when you recall when using ult and the ult duration ends, you will not transform back into quinn and instead you transform back when reaching the fountain. Not sure if intended or bug.

HuntingForVodka

03-03-2013

It goes like this her R if u cast it and then start recalling right before she would turn back into quinn u can extend her time in her ult to delay the skystrike. The second half of this if u are taunted out of your recall under the same conditions as before u stop recalling and not trigger skystrike but still staying as Valor (the bird) with all the stat buff still from her R. as far as i cant tell its bugged but i can still see the first half of this be fun way to stretch out her dps

AerialSnack

03-03-2013

I can't believe all of you have Quinn and Valor already T_T