Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resentful Potato

02-21-2013

Well since some INTELLIGENT moderator deleted my post which had QUINN bug in it as well i will say it again. When joke on phoenix quinn valor sits in the air instead of quinn's arm, and it's blue too:

http://imageshack.us/a/img802/9274/jokebug.png (http://imageshack.us/a/img802/9274/jokebug.png)

Also in Valor form skills seem to not work. It says performs same attack but it does nothing. Checked multiple times.

The joke display bug fixed, as well as valor form skills, though ocasionally q does not blind enemy,but it might be display bug or my ping issue. Also as i understand logically valor should mark enemy every 4,5-5s but sometimes it doesn't mark anything for a longer time period and i mean like 10s (not sure if it's bug). Other than that everything seems to work like a charm even vault-wall-jumping combo (checked)

Have a nice day ;3

SwisonCheese

02-21-2013

It's probably already been reported but reading over her R effect, it doesn't mention anything about how long I have to wait to use the second cast. During game, I used my first cast but had to wait about 3-5 seconds to use my second cast. Which isn't mentioned in the effect. This can go in two ways:
1. There IS an actual wait time before you can use your second cast but isn't mentioned in the effect box.
2. There isn't an actual wait time and this might be an issue later on if not fixed

I know you guys will be able to fix this along with every other bugs so thanks a lot Riot!

Yaddar

02-22-2013

if you Ctrl+1 (for a joke) twice quite quickly, the animation resets, Quinn speaks once as expected but Valor screams twice.

Worst Glenn NA

02-22-2013

just played a game, sometimes there are two valors on screen when you use q and your passive activates, not sure if there is a good way to fix that though :/

XSanturX

02-22-2013

I have encountered a graphical bug when using Quinn's Phoenix skin. Firstly, Valor doesn't stand correctly on Quinn's arm when performing the Joke emote or while recalling. He just stands in the air. Not only that, but in the skin Valor is red and while performing the Joke emote, Valor is blue as if he had no skin.

There also are missing sounds when using some of the abilities. But I'd assume they are still missing.

Lastly, she appears to have no portrait in the lobby.

This last bug is a game bug with bots. While I was playing Quinn in Summoner's Rift, when I destroyed the second top turret, my gold went negative. Like this: -2458624676913... The number might have been longer.

While playing in this match, a Leona bot recalled and bought Frozen Heart, Aegis of the Legion and Zeke's Herald. The total cost sums up to about 8000 gold. This happened at minute 7.

RedFalcons

02-23-2013

When using your E, she dashes to your opponent like Maokai's Twisted Advance; meaning she follows flash.

Don't know if this was intended or not but just wanted to state it.

Argythe

02-23-2013

I bought a statikk shiv as Quinn and when it procced there was a strange graphical glitch. I wanted to find out if it was a glitch with the item or Quinn. So i tried out soraka with it and did not see the graphical glitch.

Sephios

02-24-2013

Not sure if reported already but...
Quinn has a bug, when she dies as Valor, with Yorick's ult, she will remain as Valor for the entire game and the ult will be un-usable for the rest of the game.

seed13520

02-24-2013

Yorick used his ult on me as Quinn - i died and the ghost activated. While in ghost form I used Quinns Ult, and then died due to the ult timing out.

When I respawned, I was in bird form and remained in bird form for the rest of the game. The ult remained on the AoE phase and if I tried to use it, nothing would occur and it would go back on Cooldown.
Q worked like it usually does in Valor's form, but E Acted like Quinns form (You jump away from the target). You used Valor's melee attacks, and Valor continued to mark enemies (passive worked). There was no passive attackspeed buff active for Valor, and no movement speed buff for Valor.

Hellioncat

02-25-2013

Quinn's ultimate doesn't apply the cooldown reduction
1. use quinn's R
2. die as valor
3. when u die the cooldown doesnt start but the R still shows the same as if u were alive in valor form
4. the cooldown starts disregarding the cdr