Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirin

02-21-2013

Quinn AA range is more than the Range indicator shows.

Spark Faith

Recruiter

02-21-2013

In the newest update, Valor doesnt go on Quinn's arm during the joke nor the recall, it either floats when its during the joke or under the ground when recalling, this happened during the Phoenix skin not sure about the original

RiotGrayswandir

QA Analyst

02-21-2013

Hey all, the negative gold issue is not related to Quinn. I'm moving all such posts out of this thread. Thanks!

Epikplayer

02-21-2013

I don't know if this is exclusive to Quinn, but when i died the game crashed. I noticed that the Phoenix Quinn has a blue bird still(not sure if bug). Valor also can't seem to land properly when Quinn jokes.

Kael Joy

02-21-2013

Quote:
Spark Faith:
In the newest update, Valor doesnt go on Quinn's arm during the joke nor the recall, it either floats when its during the joke or under the ground when recalling, this happened during the Phoenix skin not sure about the original

Also, Valor is the wrong color during the joke, if you have the Phoenix skin.

Tubyboulin

02-21-2013

Yeah, I notcied Valor went underground when I was recalling as Pheonix Quinn. As well, the level up particles seemed glitchy. They were really big, and flashed on and off quickly a few times. Maybe it's just unfinished, but nobody else in my game would tell me if they saw it like that too, and i'm currently sitting on a "attempting to reconnect" screen after the game froze, so I can't go back and test it more.

lKvothe

02-21-2013

Quote:
Discpled:
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but if Valor marks Wukong, who then disapears, the mark goes invisible with the real Wukong and the fake once doesn't have the mark on it. This is pretty telling very quickly that wukong as vanished.

If you clone as wukong, NOTHING stays on his clone. Ignite, poison, DoT indicators, none of them show up. This was intended when Wukong was created, it has nothing to do with Quinn

Rohirrim

02-21-2013

One thing that may not be true, but I feel like it happened multiple times, was that if I died after taking a last shot at someone with aa on a vulnerable. I'm not sure if I died before the actual attack went off, or if vulnerability faded instantly on death significantly negating the damage. Ultimately it just seemed likt if you died while shooting at a vulnerable target the attack fizzled out. I was having lag issues and have not actually tested yet, but will try to confirm.

iRonnyy

02-21-2013

-4654644646546 gold

payler

02-21-2013

I was playing custom and trying new items and skins on pbe at Fri Feb 22 09:09:50 2013 as Nidalee
My gold becomes negative value during the game. I tried to sell my items and see if it works again and it didn't. I left game after.