Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Ninja Monkey

02-21-2013

Whenever I used my joke on Phoenix Quinn Valor would be sitting really high in the air and off to the side instead of on Quinns arm. Valor also would be his default skin color scheme instead of Phoenix one.

xDleox

02-21-2013

I'm not 100% sure it is a bugg but , Today when was about to die (playing as quinn) the game crashed and bugsplat popped-out .EDIT: i can actually confirm it is a bugg D: game crashes after quinn is about or dies

El Demñio

02-21-2013

Not sure if this is the place where I need to say the bugs on the pheonix skin for quinn. Well first when you are taunting and she starts talking to her bird. The bird is the default, not the pheonix. Also when you recall, her bird flies underground and pops upside down standing on air. And this is something I saw on the default one that doesn't happen on the pheonix one. Well on the default one, when you are done recalling the bird flies towards the screen while on the pheonix one it flies opposite of the screen. So I hope this helps.

Seryphx

02-21-2013

With her skin, the phoenix quinn when you use your joke valor is the blue one not the phoenix, as well as her back animation valor seams to fly from the side and land under the ground. =3 other then that i am loving the skin and plan to pic it up when it is released.

Lulu Is My Waifu

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Quote:
Seryphx:
With her skin, the phoenix quinn when you use your joke valor is the blue one not the phoenix, as well as her back animation valor seams to fly from the side and land under the ground. =3 other then that i am loving the skin and plan to pic it up when it is released.

I don't know if this happens only to me but when i use her joke with the phoenix skin, not only valor blue like you mentioned but her swoops in and doesn't land on her arm. he just floats awkwardly in the air nest to quinn.

TaIodin

02-21-2013

I just got off from a quick game testing out Phoenix Quinn and her recall animation is not right. Valor flies down to the ground instead of landing on her arm. I'm not sure if this issue is with this skin alone or Quinn herself.

IBastardI

02-21-2013

Quote:
Jamlamin372:
I just got off from a quick game testing out Phoenix Quinn and her recall animation is not right. Valor flies down to the ground instead of landing on her arm. I'm not sure if this issue is with this skin alone or Quinn herself.

Me too.
Also when I tried the joke a blue valor comes but it stays n the air instead of quinn's arm.

Also u should try something guys.

When valor comes and mark a target use ur Q... 2 valors
Then if valor comes and mark a target at the end of ur Q and u recall u will see 3 valors.

Very strange glitch ._.

Ometheus

02-21-2013

Probably already reported, but for Phoenix Quinn, there seem to be some bugs with the joke. http://imgur.com/dCXuZUt

Jake Barnes

02-21-2013

Quote:
The Hâtter:
While I haven't received the gold glitch, I can also confirm phoenix skin has issues still with Valor during jokes and such, he's still blue and very far off from her arm

also during recall he is sitting in the ground at her feet, which is hilarious but obv a bug

I had the same bug. Here's a pic

BurningDraco

02-21-2013

Not sure if it has bee posted yet as Phoenix Quinn her recall and taunt are bugged valor appears away from Quinn floating in mid air, and on her recall valor is underneath quinn