Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-20-2013

While I haven't received the gold glitch, I can also confirm phoenix skin has issues still with Valor during jokes and such, he's still blue and very far off from her arm

also during recall he is sitting in the ground at her feet, which is hilarious but obv a bug

Kitchel X

02-20-2013

While I was playing Phoenix Quinn and I first reached lvl 6 I used her ulti and it seemed to hic up a bit. When I changed into Valor my screen darted off from where my camera was locked (along with Valor) then darted back to where it my original location was.

I too have seen the issues with Phoenix Quinn's recall animation where Valor just lands under the ground, as well as Valor not landing on Quinn's arm for her joke.

Xenaltos

02-21-2013

If you spam the joke emote really fast, Valor makes multiple crying noises before Quinn goes "Who's there?"

Integuraru

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Began watching a replay of one of my random custom games, the game crashed (bugsplat) about 3-4 minutes in.

Evangelene

02-21-2013

Just tried to get into a custom game with a friend, i could invite him but he didn't get any invites from me and vice versa, only been happening since the latest patch.
After re logging i was not able to invite him but i could accept his invites, interesting to see if this happened to anyone else.
(Also no sure what thread was appropriate to post this in )

Evangelene

02-21-2013

Also i'm in game and phoenix quinn has normal valor on her jokes!

Evangelene

02-21-2013

Soraka in her new skin appears to 'stop' running when she turns, as if getting stuck on an invisible minion briefly

TyranosoarusRekt

02-21-2013

Quinn and Valor's recall animation is bugged (Phoenix Skin Confirmed) Valor doesn't fly where he is supposed to, and lands at Quinn's feet instead of on her arm.

Taiyou Shin

02-21-2013

in quinn's joke in her phoenix skin vlaor appears as a blue bird when it's red

Febral

02-21-2013

in the new skin /joke Valor isn't in Quinn's arm. he is sitting in the air o.o