Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenMadHatter

02-19-2013

IDK if anyone said this or not, but i can see Valor when im in a bush recalling, And sometimes when i use her W valor just stays there

isabella valenti

02-19-2013

wel im not sure if this bug has anything to do with quinn but it only happens when i play with a quinn. the bug is that the game will randomly disconnect and i will quit the game but instead of showin me the screen that says "you have left a game in progress plese reconect" it will take me straight to the lobby as if nothing had happened

Mort187

02-19-2013

Quote:
isabella valenti:
wel im not sure if this bug has anything to do with quinn but it only happens when i play with a quinn. the bug is that the game will randomly disconnect and i will quit the game but instead of showin me the screen that says "you have left a game in progress plese reconect" it will take me straight to the lobby as if nothing had happened

Look Here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3128373)

LtEarthworm

02-19-2013

Found a bug with Harrier when watching a replay.
Got into a trade with another Quinn, she vaulted at me and I blinded. As (mostly) expected the first auto attack didn't trigger Harrier. The next auto attack after the blind also didn't trigger Harrier though.

BTW, using Vault evasively is cool as hell.

Cryypter

02-20-2013

Just noticed a graphical glitch: When using Quinn's joke and Valor is sitting on her arm, the top of Valor's wings will go through each other and end up at odd angles. Forgot to take a screenshot, but next time I play a game with her I will update this post.

Yovalord

Recruiter

02-20-2013

Bugs

• Her passive doesn't target dragon (or it didn't for me)
  • Her /jokes worked in bird form and were the same even though quinn was out of the picture you still heard her voice.
  • Maybe this is intentional, but Quinn shares CDs with Valor and vice versa. If this isnt a bug, this even more "gimmicks" her ult into something situational.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

02-20-2013

minor one here, sometimes her E literally doesn't function for me, I'll use it and she'll half walk forward and then stop as though I hit the stop key it's only happened to me twice though and it was in the same game so it may have just been lag

Bambouské

02-20-2013

I've played against kayle and volibear and while I blinded them, volib was still able to fling me and kayle was still able to apply her E on-hit damages.
I thought blinding people shouldn't allow them to apply on-hit effect during the duration of the blind.

Badmrkitty

Recruiter

02-20-2013

While using Quinn's E, I was hit by Lux's Light Binding. Instead of being snared where I was hit, I rebounded back and was snared where Vault would normally send me back to. Not sure if this is intended or not.
Also, at the beginning of the game (or after respawning), if you recall, Valor appears twice. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

hOvOters

02-20-2013

Dear Riot,

I am here to issue a bug that I am having, I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problems. The problem is that when I playing a game, I am unable to move my champion anywhere, I am unable to command my champion where to go. It's weird because I am able to click and do everything else such as buy items, go into options, but when it comes to commanding my champion to move, it doesn't? I've tried everything that I could possibly think of to try to fix this issue - exiting and logging back on, restarting my client, even reloaded and reconfigured the whole patch... Nothing worked... What's the problem? Help.