Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Fisti

02-18-2013

Quinn and Valor have disappeared from 1) the store and 2) the "Champions" tab

DakoDread

02-18-2013

Quote:
MetierForte:
Dear Riot,

I am here to issue a bug that I am having, I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problems. The problem is that when I playing a game, I am unable to move my champion anywhere, I am unable to command my champion where to go. It's weird because I am able to click and do everything else such as buy items, go into options, but when it comes to commanding my champion to move, it doesn't? I've tried everything that I could possibly think of to try to fix this issue - exiting and logging back on, restarting my client, even reloaded and reconfigured the whole patch... Nothing worked... What's the problem? Help.

This isnt where you post that. This bug report section is for Quinn and Valor.

sephyIIis

02-18-2013

Is it just me or does joking in the brush make valor look kindo' weird :S ??

Into Comatose

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
ReggaeRosto1394:
Quinn and Valor have disappeared from 1) the store and 2) the "Champions" tab

This is true. When you log in, it says 111 champs unlocked, but only 110 show in Champion List. Quinn is completely MIA from Champions List and in the Champ Select menu.

zephyrdragoon

02-18-2013

Quote:
xItsJacob:
This is true. When you log in, it says 111 champs unlocked, but only 110 show in Champion List. Quinn is completely MIA from Champions List and in the Champ Select menu.

Yep, same thing here. I even repaired my client. They still aren't there.

TofuShift

02-18-2013

Quote:
Devanstator:
If you make it so Valor won't mark targets that can't see Quinn

This is what it already does. If you're sitting in a brush that's warded then yeah, it'll mark them, but if they can't see you then it wont mark anything. That's how it worked when I tested it anyway.

Into Comatose

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
zephyrdragoon:
Yep, same thing here. I even repaired my client. They still aren't there.

Apparently she was removed due to some major bugs. One being the Q vision and one being she could instantly KO champs no matter what their HP was.

Sargonist

02-19-2013

Uh yeah... (on the PBE) I bought Quinn/Valor the first day. Played for 3 days, no problem. Then yesterday (saturday) you had a patch, and all the sudden, shes not on my list of champs, shes not availiable to buy, and for the biggest part, i see EVERYONE else playing and/or picking her. I've asked around ALOT, and NO ONE has the same problem as me. Its like my account and ONLY my account is bugged, and it's like Quinn and Valor dont exist for me, cant buy, cant play, cant even use search to get to her. I even refunded her hoping that will put her back in the store for me. It didnt. I don't understand..

-Sargonist

Squad5

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Thanks for these reports guys, we are making sure to go through them all.

TheEnygma

02-19-2013

Quote:
Squad5:
Thanks for these reports guys, we are making sure to go through them all.

and the one where she doesn't yell "DEMACIA!"?

seems game breaking