Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor - Bug Report Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squad5

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Hey guys, if you encounter any bugs involving Quinn and Valor feel free to post them in this thread so we can attempt to be rid of them asap.

Thanks!

Solari Brigadier

02-15-2013

Well Quinn hasn't screamed "DEMACIA!" once yet. That's a pretty significant bug.

Fellandris

02-15-2013

Not necessarily a bug, but when you miss with q, Valor simply vanishes. I feel like he should fly back up into the sky.

Manifest Omen

02-15-2013

Haven't been on yet not sure if problem fixed but i keep getting loc_missing() or something like that, i cant see the skill's info in game or out just blank space, ??????? and loc_missing()

SpderMan

02-15-2013

not sure if this is right thread but if quinn dies while spectating the screen will turn that greyish color and stay that way

Oyin

02-15-2013

If your R timer runs out while you are recalling you will be stuck as Valor for the rest of the game. Afterwards Valor's animations are buggy. No flapping of wings, attack animations freezing etc...

Otherwise she seems solid.

Ysmir

02-15-2013

I don't really think it's a bug, but I feel the passive should activate as soon as valor comes down. As it is right now, if you shoot the target he's going to before the animation completes and the target is placed you essentially lose that whole proc and have to wait another 5 seconds or however long it takes for another proc.

Azea

Master Recruiter

02-15-2013

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but Runaan's Hurricane doesn't activate Quinn and Valor's Vurnerability

Tripping Hedges

02-15-2013

If you mark an enemy minion as Vulnerable, they will stop whatever they're focused on and just chase you. They'll full on turret dive you. This seems to happen arbitrarily--I can't replicate it consistently.

Zerglinator

02-15-2013

Quote:
Solari Brigadier:
Well Quinn hasn't screamed "DEMACIA!" once yet. That's a pretty significant bug.

Also, Valor hasn't got a joke, taunt, dance, or laugh. Gamebreaking.