Wth is happening to the people in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Shaiapouf

02-15-2013

I was playing and they said I'm being negative for saying "Guys, please stop dying and getting caught. You're making this way to hard to play" like real? and they said a "little" verbal abuse for saying "This team has down" but what I really meant is we have downs and someone needs to practice. Like for real now?

What's up with the people being so sensitive when they're losing? are they just finding someone to blame?

Sinow Zoa

02-15-2013

They're saying you're being negative because you're not offering any constructive criticism and just stating the obvious. Also like it or not, saying the team has down syndrome is still an insult. Your team was obviously already frustrated with their performance so you talking like that did nothing but frustrate them even more.

AZ Vaelen

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinow Zoa View Post
They're saying you're being negative because you're not offering any constructive criticism and just stating the obvious. Also like it or not, saying the team has down syndrome is still an insult. Your team was obviously already frustrated with their performance so you talking like that did nothing but frustrate them even more.
This is why LoL will die a slow death. You can't reform the internet. Would everyone having a positive attitude be ideal? Sure. Will it happen? No. The entire player base will be gone.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Aliens are taking over LoL players. It's a gigantic conspiracy that eventually results in you getting permabanned. I think you know what you have to do.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

trybanall users spam punish.

every game someone is mad for losing and reports at least 1 other player for whatever reason.

eventually you rack up enough reports and then ur caught up by spam punishers.

Whist

02-15-2013

Don't worry, if you aren't swearing or harassing them at the same time you won't get banned.

Kaiser Celedorn

02-15-2013

you might as just said, "hey you, 0/8/0 is a bad score!" You should listen to great players in sports (basketball, football whatever...) First words out of their mouth is never "boy you aren't making any baskets." They formulate things the teammate can try to do to turn the situation around. Then they give words of hope.

Really? Not only does your statement belittle the person you are speaking with, it is also inferring that your team has zero hope. Why don't you offer "hey guys, let's group top, and try to see if we can get a tower and couple kills?" Or, "hey, can we pressure mid and bot, and see if we can also secure the next dragon?".

I seriously do not understand why people feel the need to tell the person who just died 3 times in a row that he is dying too much. The kind of people that doesn't understand dying 3 times in a row is bad wouldn't play league at all.

I am sorry, I don't want this to come across as flaming you or anything, and no you can't get rid of negativity, but YOU SHOULD TRY.