Is Ahri worth buying? (Feb 2013)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiMango

02-15-2013

I have recently decided to save up for her, but after seeing some comments about her nerf, I am unsure whether I should continue going for her. Any thoughts?

Raamroc

02-15-2013

shes still fun to play even though people still cry about her being OP

AK47WOLF

02-15-2013

Yes. She's not weak, her playerbase is just bad because it consists of 14 years old CoD kids playing the sexy fox lady, or people with one hand below the desk.

I have seen some amazing Ahri's, but not often.

osea101

02-15-2013

She is extremely mobile but has terrible AP ratios. Plus, her CC skillshot is incredibly hard to land.

In other words, if you're looking to win the game there are better AP carries out there. Lux comes to mind.

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Putting the month and year in the title is just asking for someone to necro this eventually.

Echous

02-15-2013

She can be great, and with charm and some CC on her team she can cause havoc if she charms the right target.

If you get her just know it will take time and practice to get to the point where you can even win lanes that are your "counter" I've played with Ahri's like that and they are extremely scary specially when they use 1 burst of ult to escape middle of team fight and use the other two to get on the otherside of the enemy team to charm ADC and nuke whats left of him and the enemy AP carry.

Pool Party Kat

02-15-2013

Shes my go to mid! I absolutly love her. Just got out of a game with her. We won =) Perfect counter for darius late game. Charm him into your team and bam. dead darius

KobeMonster

02-15-2013

She is really fun. I for some reason haven't been able to own with her yet, but I know that's just me.
But seriously fun still.

epaR sbooN

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by osea101 View Post
She is extremely mobile but has terrible AP ratios. Plus, her CC skillshot is incredibly hard to land.

In other words, if you're looking to win the game there are better AP carries out there. Lux comes to mind.
lol did u just say incredibly hard to hit..
thats only in your first 7 - 8 games if u havent mastered it yet u have to deal with it that ur bad

Dafetti

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by osea101 View Post

I disagree. Take some time to understand your opponents and they'll be crying for a nerf on her q.