Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just hit Platinum V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulpyx

02-15-2013

Sorry, i know its nothing really special but its been a goal iv tried to get for ages with all my friends telling me its almost-impossible to achieve platinum on an Australian ping. Being from Perth, Western Australia i usually get 240+ ping per game

Well, today i just did it.
I was 1600 season 2, 1200 season 1.

And i finally hit platinum after all my hard work.

This isn't an AMA, its just that its 3:30 am and none of my friends are on to tell so i just figured i'd post on forums.

Kemmaxz

02-15-2013

gratz bro
i was really happy too, now i keep climbing , im at plat 4 atm...

good luck

Rakkasah

02-15-2013

Well, congratulations!

I'd say I'd be seeing you soon, but I'm stuck here in Silver V. I'm having rotten luck, but I did pentakill with Viktor about a week ago!

Sizmic

Recruiter

02-15-2013

good show sir. Now i"ll have to try to catch ya

Grimalkin II

02-15-2013

Congratz dude, I recently hit plat V a few weeks ago and stopped playing ranked for awhile, now i'm having an internal conflict for if i should keep going (1500 season 2/ 1700 pre season 3)