@riot reds, a humble request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

02-16-2013

Maybe I misread what you said. This is a bit more difficult to do this on my phone. Thought you were saying the tribunal is bs. And I see it as a lot of toxic players that need to be dealt with and we're here to help. I see where you are going. But you aren't getting in the top 100 by spamming punish. I take the time. Look at the cases and genuinely think the people I hit the punish button for are toxic players. I've done a couple thousand cases. And if the work we do on the tribunal is compared to that of a nazi later on then riot should stop the program.

I don't see why that much effort should be denied the most minimal of acknowledgement. If you take pride in buying rp during the holidays and use that icon that's great. I'd like one too. Again I'm not saying they have to. I just wanted to see what others think. I agree with you to an extent and appreciate your input.

Edit- also part of the point of this thread was to answer questions if others had them which I'm still happy to do

Kooshboo

02-17-2013

Quote:
Ya give em a picture on their in game profile so when I play with them I know who to troll and make sure they lose. That'll make this a **** load easier.
I'd love to wear mine so people like this would do so, fail to get a reaction, and I could report them to get them to their goal of a permaban faster! Win win!

1nC0NtroL

02-17-2013

What do you think of my suggestion?

One More Fight

02-17-2013

one free skin after you hit 95% accuracy and no more

1nC0NtroL

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One More Fight View Post
one free skin after you hit 95% accuracy and no more
Problems with your suggestion I can think right off:
  1. If your first vote is right, you have 100%. A fix to this will be to say "Have voted on X cases and have more than Y% accuracy". Which brings another problem, which I cannot think of a fix for atm -> This incentivizes playing for accuracy and voting as others would, rather than as you would, which hurts the whole concept of the Tribunal.
  2. Tribunal seems to do better without materialistic incentives, from what I gather.

Wheredigo

02-17-2013

honestly the idea of free things that affect ingame like free skins or hero's i don't like the idea of, which is why i was going with an icon. most people don't pay attention to them too much, but it could be a tribunal thing :S i donno, i like lots of ideas