What's the correlation between professional gamers and being physically unopposing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Elementz. He lifts bro.

...from the bench.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Saint VICIOUS
Looks like the chain has been broken, that guy is actually in pretty good shape--just googled him.

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

It's so true . . . . I might be bronze in LoL but I'd kick the **** out of 99% of all Platinum and Diamond players in an arm wrestling match!!! Check that . . . . 100%!

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Personally I find that their stature isn't the main noticeable thing; it's that their appearance is overwhelmingly feminine and they are really shy.

^

Ten Inch Rooster

02-15-2013

I could definitely stand to see St. Vicious and Elementz (especially Elementz) tone up and put on some muscle and play shirtless and hit the showers after a tough tournament. Someone always has to set an example for others to follow!

Oh I did forget Rivington, the last of the tibunal of eye candy.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Inch Rooster View Post
I could definitely stand to see St. Vicious and Elementz (especially Elementz) tone up and put on some muscle and play shirtless and hit the showers after a tough tournament. Someone always has to set an example for others to follow!
I'd like to see a pro player get Conan size and hip toss any team that beats him. lol