Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's the correlation between professional gamers and being physically unopposing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JakeAlmighty

02-15-2013

Elementz. He lifts bro.

...from the bench.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Talamare:
Saint VICIOUS

Looks like the chain has been broken, that guy is actually in pretty good shape--just googled him.

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

It's so true . . . . I might be bronze in LoL but I'd kick the **** out of 99% of all Platinum and Diamond players in an arm wrestling match!!! Check that . . . . 100%!

Jericho Hill

02-15-2013

Quote:
AK47WOLF:
Personally I find that their stature isn't the main noticeable thing; it's that their appearance is overwhelmingly feminine and they are really shy.

^

Ten Inch Rooster

Recruiter

02-15-2013

I could definitely stand to see St. Vicious and Elementz (especially Elementz) tone up and put on some muscle and play shirtless and hit the showers after a tough tournament. Someone always has to set an example for others to follow!

Oh I did forget Rivington, the last of the tibunal of eye candy.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Ten Inch Rooster:
I could definitely stand to see St. Vicious and Elementz (especially Elementz) tone up and put on some muscle and play shirtless and hit the showers after a tough tournament. Someone always has to set an example for others to follow!

I'd like to see a pro player get Conan size and hip toss any team that beats him. lol