What's the correlation between professional gamers and being physically unopposing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

02-15-2013

Saint VICIOUS

Alphazonex

02-15-2013

9 times out of 10, the people who ask questions like this are far from ripped themselves.

JebusChrist666

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazonex View Post
9 times our of 10, the people who ask questions like this are far from ripped themselves.
I think he's asking the OP if he even lifts.

Quadrakill Amumu

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by onguÓrd View Post
Asian are naturally smaller in stature than most races.
Depends on what kind of Asian. Northern Chinese are pretty damn huge even by Caucasian standards.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalemus View Post
It all depends of what you spend time on. Theres guys like Dan Dinh, and Saint Vicious, but their obviously not gonna be beefed like George St Pierre. It all comes down to what you spend most of your time on. Their good at league because they spend time practicing. Athletes are good at sports because they spend time working out and practicing.
Well that's actually my point, if all you do all day long is sit in a chair--why not do some pushups occasionally? lol

AK47WOLF

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by onguÓrd View Post
Everytime I see a professional League player's pic they're all really tiny. lol Dan Dinh may be the beefiest pro that I recall which is ironic considering he's Asian and they're naturally smaller in stature than most races.

Is there not a single pro player that's ever lifted a weight before or am I missing something? Just seems almost numerically improbable that the only people in the world who are great at league are all super miniscule in stature.

Edit:

The reason I'm asking, someone mentioned the Moscow Five in a post--I googled them thinking they might be big Russian hoodlums and sure enough, their combined weight is about 87lbs.... lol
Personally I find that their stature isn't the main noticeable thing; it's that their appearance is overwhelmingly feminine and they are really shy.

The One Soraka

02-15-2013

Haven't you read the news? Gamers are not balanced. Gamers are not beautiful. Gamers are not easy on the eyes. They're either thin as a waif, or fat as jabba the hut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Personally I find that their stature isn't the main noticeable thing; it's that their appearance is overwhelmingly feminine and they are really shy.

Makes me wish my crew could make it pro. We'd be screaming and yelling like klingons marching to battle.

Xalemus

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadrakill Amumu View Post
Depends on what kind of Asian. Northern Chinese are pretty damn huge even by Caucasian standards.
This is generally true. Northern Asians are generally taller than lets say South East Asians.My ancestors were from Tianjing and I'm 6'2.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazonex View Post
9 times our of 10, the people who ask questions like this are far from ripped themselves.
Who said anything about being ripped? lol This is why it's so hard to have a conversation with most of you, you're obviously bitter because you're fat or super tiny and took my noticing that most pro players look anorexic as a personal attack.

Frankly I just find it crazy that it's so common for all pro gamers to be frail, like how is there not atleast one big guy or even fat guy in the mix? lol

LargeSnorlax

02-15-2013

This just in: Playing games on a computer 12 hours a day does not make you big and strong.

Remember, most of these guys are kids - 17-25 at MOST, whose main skills are dexterity and quick thinking. Not exactly going to be the buffest dudes in town.