What's the correlation between professional gamers and being physically unopposing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onguàrd

02-15-2013

Everytime I see a professional League player's pic they're all really tiny. lol Dan Dinh may be the beefiest pro that I recall which is ironic considering he's Asian and they're naturally smaller in stature than most races.

Is there not a single pro player that's ever lifted a weight before or am I missing something? Just seems almost numerically improbable that the only people in the world who are great at league are all super miniscule in stature.

Edit:

The reason I'm asking, someone mentioned the Moscow Five in a post--I googled them thinking they might be big Russian hoodlums and sure enough, their combined weight is about 87lbs.... lol

JebusChrist666

02-15-2013

I'm pretty sure most pros exercise, but the majority of their time is spent playing LoL which obviously means they won't be that strong.

Basturmation

02-15-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82VJxcEF2Lw
they never watched this video then

onguàrd

02-15-2013

I duno it's just nuts to me. To each their own I guess but if I were to go to the mall and actually look for people this anorexic looking I might spend half the day to find 5, yet like all pros look like this. lol

Daemon

02-15-2013

Dan is obsessed with exercising as much as he is with League. I also recall a few pro streamers saying they were going to the gym...cannot remember who.

Dyrus is a giant. He used to be a basketball player.

Rubii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

League Exercise Work choose any two

Colinorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

When your job involves sitting in a chair with your hands busy (less likely to think about food) you don't tend to pack on the muscle mass. Any physically fit professional gamers have probably consciously made an effort to be active. Or they were fit before they started.

AHeroNamedHawke1

02-15-2013

Pro players spend most of their time doing Lol related things

"GAIS HOW R PROS NOT RIPPD LEK MEH"

Fenstick

02-15-2013

They should lift during queue/champ select/loading screen.

Increased blood-flow means more oxygen to the brain which means your brain functions at a faster rate. Hmm...maybe I should try it.

Xalemus

02-15-2013

It all depends of what you spend time on. Theres guys like Dan Dinh, and Saint Vicious, but their obviously not gonna be beefed like George St Pierre. It all comes down to what you spend most of your time on. Their good at league because they spend time practicing. Athletes are good at sports because they spend time working out and practicing.