Nasus gets buffs that are specifically aimed at helping him on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

02-15-2013

Suddenly someone wants to be bot lane Nasus in every Dom game. Do people even read what the buffs are, or do they just see "Nasus buffs" and figure there's going to be a night and day level of change in his performance?

Talith PA

02-15-2013

Suddenly? BeefJerkyHunter has been exclusively playing bottom lane Nasus for months.

Mightyal

02-15-2013

Bot lane Nasus was always a strong choice. I don't get what you mean by suddenly.

Malah

02-15-2013

I wasn't aware that BeefJerkyHunter was the representative for the Dominion playerbase.

Can I send him all my complaints about the people who keep complaining about Revive?

Volandum

02-15-2013

Please do.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

BeefJerkyHunter is the representative for the Dominion Nasus playerbase, which i give him props for. Playing a champ like that for so long takes some patience.

Malah

02-15-2013

I'm just finding it amusing that most people exclusively focus on his Q and forget he has a passive and three other abilities.

He's in the same boat as Yorick but less popular: powerful when there's a brain in front of the monitor but booooring to play. Pretty much the epitome of balance in terms of numbers but with all the imba **** running around nowadays nobody cares about him. Doesn't help that he's got more counters than said imba picks as well.

Ikruti

02-15-2013

Honestly I disagree, I find him quite fun to play.

And yeah, the trick is his E and W are what to focus on in Dom, not Q. The real buff was that the big minions give +6 instead of +3. For me that meant the difference between getting his Q to +150ish a game to +300ish or more a game.

BeefJerkyHunter

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
BeefJerkyHunter is the representative for the Dominion Nasus playerbase, which i give him props for. Playing a champ like that for so long takes some patience.
And the patience is wearing thin.

Ikruti

02-15-2013

The cycle of life and death continues. We will live, they will die.